:Chapter 21:

:Isabella:

I have never been so bored in my entire life. I was sitting in front of my humming computer my hunter's journal out with a pen next to it. I was on the hunters website looking up every single thing on hounds of hell. I was determined to find out how to deal with these hybrids and what they were. But the problem was not a lot was known about the demon world just myths. 'And you forget once again you can make your subconscious visit hell.' I can.

I exited out of the website and powered down my computer. Grabbing my journal and pen I went to my bed and sat down. "I'm taking a nap don't bother me!" I hollered to my brothers as I laid down. I closed my eyes and let my subconscious drift into hell to visit there for questioning. My body doesn't actually go here if it did I'd be stuck in hell. Only incubus, succubus, and hounds of hell can leave hell and they have jobs to do. Your powers weaken unless you open up a in-between barrier which is what incubus and succubus usually do.

Soon I had drifted away and my body shut down and let my subconscious go to hell. This took years of perfection. Sometimes I'd leave unexpected or it wouldn't even bring me here. My head spun as I harshly landed in hell with a thud. Right smack in the middle of Lucifer's tea party.

Silence entered the room and everyone was staring at me. Satan was sitting there a smirk on those devilish features. "Speak of the devil and she appears." Lucifer said raising his china. The other demons laughed and toasted. I was in the middle of some berry crumble. "Ok Isabella let me help you up and get you some clothes." Lilith said standing up practically nude except for some strings.

I pushed myself up and began taking off some of the berry crumble that was stuck to my clothes. I had it all down my back and on my butt and I could hear laughter at me. I turned to the source and glared which instantly shut them up. I was known in hell for my short temper so demons usually tried not to irritate me but you always have that dumbass demon. That demon happened to be here and looking at me as if I had to be examined by him.

Rolling my eyes I got off the table which now had an Isabella crumble implant and followed Lilith to where I assumed there was clothes. Lilith opened the door and almost blinded me. There was incubus and succubus behind the door, I assumed this was a place were they hung out. I recognized exactly one incubus, a blonde one with gold eyes. I believe his name was Samuel. When I was younger and my powers were out of control Satan would have Lilith send him to check on me to make sure nothing bad was happening.

Samuel was a baby incubus, a human turned into an incubus with a ritual. He looked at me and smirked and I shivered. Sex demons were very dangerous demons to mess with, they can make you forget your own will. Lilith opened a closet.

"I am not wearing any of that you are out of your mind." I told Lilith giving her a look. In the closet was succubus and incubus outfits. They tended to wear very little. Especially the succubus. "Why not?" Lilith asked offended. "Because Isabella is very modest when it comes to looks. She's very close to a prude." Samuel said with a smirk. There was a girl near him kissing his hand. Human. Yeah incubus and succubus can bring a human to hell with them and keep them there and return them.

The girl looked up before climbing onto Samuel's lap and Samuel kissed her neck. I looked away completely disgusted. "I am good with my crumble covered clothes. I just need information." I said as I brushed off more crumble. "Can I be of any assistance?" Lilith asked closing the closet. "Well if you know about hounds of hell." I said. Lilith looked down in disappointment. "I know stuff about them. Stay away from them Isabella unless they are yours. They are bound to stab you in the back." Samuel said with a dead set serious look.

Lilith walked me out of the room of sex demons and soon we were at the party. "Well you got lucky Isabella. Pexhar an ancient hellhound is here at the tea party. He knows a lot about his species and can answer your questions." Lilith said as she led us out to the tea party. Satan was sitting at the table his dark brown hair everywhere. "Where is Pexhar?" I asked looking at the demons.

Lilith pointed to a man next to Satan. My jaw dropped at the sight of him. I thought Dalton was hot. He had wavy black hair that went to his cheeks. His eyes were a brilliant red. He was shirtless for some odd reason. 'Pexhar's personality destroys his looks.' With that I shook my head and put Dalton in my mind. Why? Well Dalton was nice and helped me concentrate when there is a demon like Pexhar around.

"Pexhar, this is Isabella my vessel." Satan said as he grabbed Pexhar's shoulder. Pexhar turned towards me and nodded. "You want something from me what is it?" Pexhar asked taking me by complete surprise. "Information." I said sorta regretting coming here now. I was well aware how sinful demons were and I preferred to not get caught up in their little wars. You could sense the tension between Pexhar and some other demon that he was staring at.

"More specific." Pexhar said getting up. "I need to know about the hounds of hell." I said. Pexhar raised an eyebrow at me then tilted his head. "And why do you need to know about them?" Pexhar asked. "Because there is hybrids with hounds of hell trying to kill me." I snapped at him. Pexhar stood still then his whole face changed.

"Oh my god your the girl everyone talks about. The one Gavial attacked." Pexhar said covering his mouth in shock. "I did say she was my vessel." Satan said with a sigh. "I am sorry. What kind of hound of hell are you looking for?" Pexhar asked. "One that can paralyze their victims." I said. "Well there a two types. A Helkin is one of them." Pexhar said. "Yeah not that." I said remembering the stupid Helkin Vee that I fought. This hounds of hell was more deadly and dangerous. "Well there is another one but I'd have to go get more information on it. That breed is not very popular. I should have it in a few days."

With that Pexhar walked out in a big burst of flames. "Isabella sit. I'd offer you some crumble but you know." Lucifer said with a smirk his purple eyes containing mischief. "I ought to get going. Flimur will be cooking dinner and he hates it when I'm late." I said as I got ready to go back to Earth. "Isabella. Sit. Now. You will tell Flimur I requested your presence." Lucifer said as a chair was pulled out.

I rolled my eyes before sitting. "Have some mousse." Lucifer said pushing a bowl of chocolate mousse towards me. Now I wasn't gonna turn that down. I grabbed the mousse and a spoon and began eating it. The Ashfords would love this tea party. Maybe one day Isaac will attend one. What am I doing?

Talking about Dalton's little brother becoming a vessel and visiting hell. Yeah I need to change the subject. After swallowing the spoonful of moose I asked Lucifer a question. "Why exactly do you want me here?"

Lucifer smiled at me. "Can I not have a dear friend at my party?" Lucifer asked. I gave him a doubtful look. "Fine. I need a human spy. There have been threats against a group of Lilith's incubus and I'd like you to investigate when you have time." Lucifer said. I looked at a red Lilith. "Is that all?" I asked. Lucifer nodded. "When I have time. Now I have to get going." I said as I put spoonful's of mousse in my mouth. After finishing it I let myself drift back to the where my body was to eat Flimur's baked ziti.

1411. Hi! Now no one can complain about the late update, I was entitled to a week break. I update FIVE chapters in one day. I have planned on updating more chapters at once. I don't know but please comment which sounds better. The frequent one chapter update. Or the multiple chapter update? Until next time Frequent Marshmallows.