:Chapter 9:

:Isabella:

I'm saying one thing, Greenburg is behind in their game right now. There were a few days until Halloween and we were just beginning to set up all the decorations for the Halloween dance. I sat at a table next to Nico carved a pack of howling wolves into a pumpkin which was harder than I thought. This pumpkin didn't like me, I had all the tracing on the pumpkin down. All I had to do was carve out the wolf pack and the pumpkin was as hard as steel! Nico on the other hand carved his pumpkin which was wolf head and full moon like it was butter.

Stupid enhanced werewolf strength. I stabbed my hollow pumpkin and began jerking it around trying to get the shape of a wolf. Dalton was staring at me as he hung some decorations up as if I had lost my head. This stupid pumpkin wouldn't carve! "Isabella having trouble?" Nico asked with an amused smile as I hacked at the pumpkin only leaving dents on it. "It is evil pumpkin. It hates me. You carve it!" I snapped shoving it at him. Nico laughed as he accepted my possessed pumpkin. 'Death says the next hack you did could end you up in the emergency room.'

"Now the pumpkin is out to kill me." I said stomping my feet and slamming the blade down. 'Death didn't say kill just emergency room.' Dalton walked over to me. "Are you ok?" Dalton asked. "No. I was paralyzed for two days straight." I said remembering those horrid days.

Ryne and Enyr were doing everything for me. Except helping get me changed, I summoned Magenta for that, she may be a demon but she wasn't a man like they were. My limb would go numb once in awhile but only for a minute or two, Orchid said the poison was still wearing off. It sucked having to be stuck in weird positions for most of the day also being carried around by my brother especially after he came out of room and Lucas followed him. Because sometimes Lucas would offer to help and I couldn't accidently burn him because it didn't really affect him badly, and if I burned him he burned me back. Ok I'm done.

Dalton nodded before sitting down next to me picking up a pumpkin and beginning to carve it. It is official, these pumpkins do not like me. Nico was happily carving my pumpkin with his stupid werewolf strength that I was defiantly jealous of right now wishing I could carve my own pumpkin. 'I could always possess your body.' Usually I'd let him but Dalton was next to me and I didn't trust Satan in my body with Dalton near him. Satan pouted when I fought his control.

I looked up to see Kadan lifting Alana up to help her hang something. Her belly was beginning to swell with the promise of a child. To believe there was going to be a mini Kalan running around, Kalan is my ship name I gave for the two. I guess Alana having a child senior year was better than junior. "And your pumpkin is fully carved." Nico stated handing me the pumpkin with the wolf pack. "Thank you." I said glaring at the evil pumpkin. Nico nodded before standing up to go help with other decorations. "I have to go hang up some lights. Call me if you need anything." Dalton said stealing a hug. 'He hugged you!' 'It was a friendly hug!'

Alana looked at me while Kadan held her. Then she pushed Kadan off of her said something then went off towards me. "Hi Isabella." Alana cheerfully said sitting next to me. "Sup'. What will you be doing for Halloween." I said with an evil smile. "I don't know personally. I know we will be doing a couples costume though." Alana said smiling at Kadan from across the room. "You two really are in love." I blurted out. Alana eyed me before laughing. "It wasn't like that at first. Kadan worked hard to gain my trust. I began more trusting him around my heat." Alana said her face turning pink.

Heat. I remember that but don't know what it is. I know for dogs its when they can make puppies. "What is a heat for werewolves?" I asked curious. Alana seemed shocked. "Dalton didn't tell you."

I shook my head.

"Well it can happen two ways. After you meet your mate or your marked by your mate. It's a wave of sexual needs and the recommended time for pregnancy. It starts coming at a nice pace when a werewolf turns twenty. But if marked or meeting their mate it will come at that age for one round. Then come back when twenty. It's the recommended time for pregnancy. It's easier to get pregnant, and your wolf tends to go in a hibernation like state for the pregnancy if done around that time." Alana explained her cheeks red.

Maybe that's why Dalton never said anything embarrassed to. But I'm bring it up today when he drives me home once again since Ryne says I shouldn't be driving until the poison is fully wore off. Oh this will be a very delightful ride home. "But now moving onto Halloween. What are you doing?" Alana asked with a brilliant smile. Only if I'd answer her. "You will find out at the dance." I said poking her in the nose. Alana pouted before walking off towards Kadan. Ah, torturing souls seems like a nice hobby now.

"Isabella help me hang this up." Nico called out as he attempted to hang some lights. "You're taller." Was my reply. Nico laughed but managed to get them off before jumping off the latter. "Will Angel being going to the dance with you?" I asked thinking of his spicy rogue mate. "Maybe. If she goes to the Walmart on Friday at five when everyone is going out and doesn't attempt to attack anyone if they attempt to take something she wanted. We don't need a sandy colored wolf appearing at the dance attacking kids for taking a cookie she wanted." Nico said whispering the last part.

I got the case of can't laugh but we're gonna try not to but end up snickering. Nico sighed but soon laughed and then we were in a fit of giggles together. "It's nice to not have to watch your back constantly. It's like we're back in the times I first came here." I said joyfully. Nico nodded and we both glanced over at Dalton who was currently being hit on by a cheerleader. 'Jealous?' 'No. Dalton can date whoever he wants.' I want to rip that cheerleaders head up and shove it up her ass.

Dalton said something making the cheerleader run off huffing. Good Dalton. Dalton looked over at me and decided to come over. "Would you like to go home now?" Dalton asked glancing at the gossiping cheerleader. "Sure. Flimur insists you stay over for dinner." I said offering him a smile. Dalton nodded. Home never sounded so good.

1177. So how's it going. So I'm cosplaying Harley Quinn for Halloween and I have it all planned out. Can't wait to dress up and get candy for it. Cheapest way to get candy. But the story is doing well so far. I'm be on a updating rage soon, updating till no end preparing for the Halloween special. Until next time my sexy marshmallows.