Reunion

We all jump in the air and fly very high into the night sky so we won't be spotted, the building was this huge rectangular structure like a factory but the size of four football fields with one tower in the center.

"How should we sneak in?" Katrina asked me. I pointed to the side of the building and said, "We'll go into the side and sneak in see if we could find anything. Make sure no one see you though." As we were almost above it, these spears shot from the trees straight at us, so close to hitting us you could hear them slicing through the air.

"So much for being sneaky." Tyler said dodging the spears.

"We'll rush in and take them out." I said pointing into one of the windows. I wrapped my wings around me moving in a spiral motion and broke through the window with Tyler, Katrina, and Tracy behind me. As we landed there were four hallways and two body guards for each hallway. As we landed they stood there staring at us.

I analyzed the room and said, "Alright, eight guys. Just make sure none of them-"

"Intruders, Level 3 section 6. I repeat, Level 3-" Tyler shot electricity at the earpiece the guard was talking into as it fell of the floor and shorted out. "Great now we have company." Tracy said running towards two of the guards at the west hall kicking them both to the face.

Tyler ran to the guard he shocked on the south hall and jumped over him tapping the back of his neck letting a small charge down his spine numbing the guard making him collapse. Katrina ran to the east hall and her hair started glowing bright red and it started to stand up and wave around like a real flame. She shot fire balls at the two guards sending them flying to the other sides of the hall.

I got the north hall and flew in between them and spread my wings pushing them to the walls knocking them out. You could hear dozens of footsteps coming from the ends of the hall. We all backed up to the center of the halls waiting for the guards when they all busted out in waves like a swarm of bees.

As they closed in they stopped before reaching us, "Guys we take down as much as we can, they're not letting us go without a fight. Ready?" I asked as they all nodded there heads.

We had a long pause waiting to start or someone to make the first move, silence filled the room where all you could hear was more guards filling the halls and your own breathing. "LET'S GO!!" I yelled running towards the guards when all of a sudden.

"STAND DOWN!!!" a loud voice echoed through the north hall as all the guards broke their fighting position and stood up straight. The north hall divided in half letting a man with a military general like uniform on with a badge of some weird symbol on it.

He walked up to us and I asked, "I guess you're their leader?"

The man shook his head and said, "No but she does want you in her quarters. Follow me." he said tilting his head behind him and started walking back.

We looked at each other and followed him, I still had my sword drawn just in case. As we walked through he man in front of us opened up a door and it was this huge room with probably thousands of people, children, elderly and mothers. They all stared at us as we walked through. "What place is this?" I asked the man.

"First, I have a name, it's George. Second, I'm not the one who should answer that question." He said opening an elevator door. As we entered we started going up into the tower we saw outside. As we stopped the door opened to a line of just guards on each side of the hall leading up to this big door at the end with the same symbol on it.

As George opened the door this person with a green cloak and a hood on with the symbol on their back was standing at a window staring off into the distance. As we entered the leader spoke and she said, "Thank you, that will be all, close the door on your way out."

George walked up to her and said, "But captain-" she interrupted and said, "That'll be all lieutenant." George stayed quiet and left closing the door. I then walked up to her and asked, "Who are you, turn around."

She laughed, "What, you haven't seen me in so long that you forgot the sound of my voice?"

I stopped and processed what she said, after realizing I dropped my sword and froze in my steps. "Oh, so you do remember." She turned around and slowly took off her hood. IT WAS JANICE. She then said, "Long time no see, bro..."

I ran to her and gave her one big hug as she did the same, the feeling of holding her in my arms again was beyond explanation. I could feel myself tearing up but I didn't care. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." I said hugging her tighter, "Hey I need to breathe you know."

Everyone else took their turn in hugging her, "George!" Janice yelled as he entered the door. "Yes captain something wrong?" he asked anxiously. Janice shook her head and said, "No not at all, can you get us some food for us and for my dear brother."

All the guards tilted their heads looking into the room as George said, "T-That's Alex! The man you've told stories about?!" She nodded her head as I looked at her. "So I'm famous here." I said as I turned around as George was on his knees apologizing, "I'm so sorry we caused you trouble, the brother known to be twice as strong as our own captain. Please we didn't know- if we did-" Janice stopped his sentence and said, "It's alright just bring us something to eat."

He got up and left the room rushing downstairs. I looked at the guards and they all nervously looked away and went back into their positions. I looked at Janice and said, "Just what did you tell them about me?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Only your the person who trained me himself, my best friend, and brother." We all sat down on these chairs on the side of Janice's huge room.

"How are you alive, that's what I want to know." Tyler asked.

She took off her cloak and hung it up next to her bow and said, "Well, I might as well start from the beginning."

*********************************************************************************************

I hope you guys are enjoying my story

Follow me to see my updates and make sure to vote for my story

Tell your friends to check me out and see if they like it

Thanks and I'll see you next time