Retreat!

I flew up into the air trying to dodge the arrows that were like tracking missiles thanks to Janice's telekinesis. As I flew around the room more and more arrows were following me, plus I couldn't gain enough speed to escape the arrows because the room wasn't big enough even if it was a kilometer by kilometer big.

"C'mon Alex, you can't fly forever," Janice said proudly as if she already won the battle. I flipped back and flew through the arrows and went straight to her and started throwing concrete I shot out from the ground and hit them towards her. All of a sudden a wave of ice crystals hit the rocks away before they could hit Janice.

As I got a better look Janice's used telekinesis to have ice crystals orbit around her at high speed keeping anything from entering the shield of ice. "Wow nice," I said sarcastically looking for a way to break her defense.

I opened my hand and created a small ball of fire, I then grabbed it with both hands and enlarged it to the size of a basketball. I threw it to her and the area I was aiming for turned into solid ice making the fire ball have no effect. The solid ice on the area I hit slowly turned back into crystals and continued to spin around Janice.

She stayed still and didn't attack, and neither did I. We just stood there, I thought, How can I break the defense, if I hit it multiple times... no I'll get tired and I'll be wide open. I GOT IT.

I created four fireballs and had them evenly spread around Janice horizontally, Janice already knew what was coming.

I enclosed my arms mimicking the fireballs as they came towards Janice, she created almost an entire dome of ice around her leaving her wide open from the top. I secretly threw another fireball up above her so she wouldn't notice.

I kept the fireballs pushing in to distract her as I tried expanding the fireball without making any movements since I wasn't close to it. She looked at me proudly and said, "Is this all you've got?" I smiled and her proud look on her face turned into worry.

I made a movement of swinging my arm downwards making the fireball above her fall as fast as I could push it down. She looked up and covered the top making an entire dome of ice, I knew she would do that. Now it's a hollow ice dome with several fire balls melting and putting pressure all around it.

As the ice started melting I could hear the ice start to crack, right when it was at the verge of breaking I heard George yell from the entrance, "Captain Janice, you troops are... ready."

I stopped the fireballs as they disappeared and he stared at me almost winning, he slowly pointed at me and Janice and slowly said, "You are stronger than Janice..."

Janice's ice dome evaporated and she stepped out, "The troops?"

George snapped out of it and quickly said, "Oh, yes your troops are ready."

"Alright, lets head out." Janice said grabbing her cloak.

She ran past me, "Obviously I won," She said putting on her cloak. I followed behind her and said, "No, I had you there, a few more seconds you would be on the floor by now." She shook her head and I noticed Tyler standing on the side.

I slowed down and went up to him and said, "Hey, when did you get here?" We walked out heading to the front and he said, "Probably when you were flying away from the arrows." I looked at him slightly annoyed and said, "And you didn't help me out?"

He quickly shook his head, "I can't do that." He said pointing at the mess we made, "I am not close to being strong enough to help you out, seroiusly. The author of this book made you and Janice way too over powered."

"Huh?" I asked, he's probably doing that 'Breaking the Fourth Wall' thing.

As we chased after Janice heading outside Tyler then said, "Ah forget it, of course you Don't get it."