Redeemers Part 1

With explosions in the background me and Tyler finally find a spot to open the portal. "TYLER! DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO GET THERE!?" I shout through the explosions barely able to hear my own voice. I see him nod and he shouts, "OF COURSE I DO!!"

I nod my head back, "GOOD LET'S GO!!" Tyler puts up one hand and moves his wrist in a circular motion opening the portal swirling open. As it opens in the center you could start seeing the other side and the empty concrete room where we first met Jo.

We stepped in but Jo or anyone didn't seem to be there. The portal closes behind us and the sounds of the explosions quickly disappear leaving a tense atmosphere since we couldn't find Jo and we just ended up in the empty room which seems like no one has been in for months.

I look at Tyler and tell him, "Try thinking of Jo." Tyler nodded his head slightly nervous knowing that they were on the clock since there was a war happening in Janice's world. Tyler tries again and opens the next portal.

As we look through we see Jo sitting down in some nice living room. We jump through and Jo is standing right in front of us and as we're about to greet him he says, "Dammit!"

As we walk out the portal I step in front and says, "What's up man?"

"Yo, I was just sat down man," Jo replies.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but we need your help," Tyler says.

"Sup doppelganger," Jo greets him.

Tyler only waves his hand. It's probably still weird to him that he has a doppelganger that's younger and lives in the future. "What kind of help?" Jo asks. "The kind where we need all the help we can get," I say.

"Alex?" I hear Kaira's voice from behind Jo. "Hey," I reply. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. She does the same with Tyler.

"Kaira, we need to get everyone to The Underoom," Jo says with haste.

"Right. I'll get the others," Kiara says.

*A few minutes later...*

"An army?" Adeline asks. "You're going to another world to fight an army?"

"Yep. I'm taking everyone with me. It's an all-hands-on deck kind of situation" Jo says.

"You may be gone a while," I say from behind Jo, "An hour over there is a day here."

"Then we can't stay long," Jo replies, "We have our own things going on."

Jo looks at this guy named Hexer talking to Tyler. Jo explained to me the gist of everyone's powers so Hexer is excited that he met someone else with what they call metaphysical powers which I guess is what Tyler has.

Jo stands next to me to ask me for a favor, "Can you warn my team about where we're going? They have to know the risk and that it's kill or be killed out there."

I nod and stand in front of Jo's team. "Listen up, please. I know this is all a big shock to some of you, but you should know what you're going to be doing. I know here, they teach you not to kill and all. I nee- we need you to put that aside and help us kill these very bad people we call Oppressors."

"How do we know they're Oppressors?" Jason asks from Jo's team.

"Good question," Tyler replies, "They basically look like hobos with ripped clothes all with an ability. Trust me you'll be able to tell the difference."

"Listen to Alex out there. When we make the trip, we'll be on his turf," Jo adds, "Any other questions."

No one answers so I decide to add one more thing, "Remember this, in that world it's kill-or-be-killed. The Oppressors won't think twice to kill you, so do the same."

Everyone nods in agreement. "Alright, let's give them hell."

Jo looks at Tyler who nods and starts creating the portal back to our world. I tell Tyler to put the portal behind the enemy lines so we'll be able to flank them. As our world slowly becomes visible all you can see are pure explosions and people fighting in a large open field, slashing and stabbing using their powers, some flying and others on the ground. Jo looks at his team and they look back at him, you could tell from the team's expressions that they had no idea what to expect when all we could do was explain to them what was on the other side.

Once we're on the other side all we see is a desolate world at war. Explosions, elemental forces, and the sound of colliding weapons fills the landscape. I look back at Jo and his team and Jo again looks to his team. They're all in awe and disbelief.

"So this is your world?" Jo asks me.

"Actually no," I say, "it's Janice's"

His eyes widen when I said that name. "Janice is alive?"

"Trust me, you'll know her when you see her." I say

I look back to Jo and his team one more time and ask, "Ready?"

Jo and his team all nod in agreement, and then charge. Kaira jumps into the battle, landing like a meteor in between the Oppressors. Jim and Vicki surround themselves with tar and concrete respectively. Jason generates a wave of water, and rides it into battle. Drew uses ice to slide into the battle, shooting fireballs. Hexer creates shields of energy in his two hands and projects energy beams. Dawn creates a light swords and duel wields them, slashing as many Oppressors as she can. Rosha zooms into battle and knocks down Jo uses his powers and lifts his hands to the sky as dark storm clouds begin to swirl above the battlefield. He curls his fingers causing lightning to flash and thunder to clap. He then drops his hands, causing bolts of lightning to strike to where Oppressors are as it charged.

Tyler salutes us with two fingers and flies into battle. Jo looks to Me and says, "Ready to go to hell?"

"Been there, done that," I reply Iy.

We both laugh and prepare to join. My wings extend. I take out my magical sword and cover myself in the Mianite Armor. I then fly away into the fight leaving Jo behind to do what he does.

Before I land I see Jo up high in the sky where I could barely hear his voice, from the tone I guess he's pumped. I close my wings encasing myself in them and dive feet first straight into the center of the battle. Before I land I open my wings to break the momentum still hitting the ground like a missile making a small crater.

As the dust clears I see someone's hand reach out to me. As the dust clears up I see Janice holding her bow with her armor on too. "You're back." Janice says with her voice slightly muffled out with the helmet on. I grab her forearm and she helps me get up. "Yea, I brought some friends." I said excitedly.

She looked at Jo's team dominating the Oppressors, "I see that. Let's see how good they are in the field then."

*********************************************************************************************

I hope you guys are enjoying my story

Follow me to see my updates and make sure to vote for my story

Tell your friends to check me out and see if they like it

Thanks and I'll see you next time