Captive

*Alex's Perspective

"Where is Tyler, he should be back by now?" Janice said staring at Tyler's unconscious body. It's been almost half an hour and there's been no sign of him waking up. "What if he got captured?" Janice said.

I tried to brainstorm to think of a way to find out if anything is wrong, I then asked, "Hey Janice, is it possible to talk to someone telepathically while they aren't in their body?" Janice shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I never tried mostly cause no one here can astral project themselves."

I looked at Tyler's body and concentrated on reading his mind, I could tell I was getting something because I was able to hear something getting louder and louder as I got a better connection. "help... Help.... HELP!!" I grabbed Janice connecting her so she can hear what I'm hearing.

"Tyler, Tyler can you hear us?!" Janice said as we tried to telepathically communicate.

"Janice...where are you, is Alex there?" Tyler said, his voice was faint and similar to and echo.

"Yea, I'm here Tyler, we're talking through you from your body here at the base. What happened, where are you?" I said hoping he was already coming back.

"I don't really know, all I can tell you is that I'm in this small cube where every wall is a mirror, but I can't break out of it, it's some kind of barrier I think. Also, Torgar has a bigger army now, some are also able to enter the astral world and are possibly spying on you right now..."  Tyler said. he sounded relieved to hear us.

"So he's getting help from out of the country then," Janice said. "Wait how do you know that?" I asked, She turned towards me and explained, "In this world there are powers all over the world, but in each country one genre of power is more common. Like in Europe, it's more on the magical side with spells and stuff, Africa and Asia are mostly on mythical, like people who have elemental powers and all that. Here in America, or what ever it's called here, is more on enhanced senses or physical, like super strength of speed or even getting an extra body part like wings or having steel skin."

I nodded my head showing that I understood what she said, "So the astral people that trapped Tyler are from-"

"Europe, it looks like Torgar is getting help from the outside. This is bad." she replied. "Uhh, hello. Still trapped in Torgar's base here." Tyler said getting our attention.

"Oh, sorry. So how are we gonna get you out if we don't even know where you are?" I said hoping he could give us some kind of clue.

"How am I supposed to know. Wait I do know that I was dragged into a room on the right side of the base before I was knocked out." Tyler said.

"Okay good we'll think of a way to get in and look for you." Janice said letting go of me breaking the telepathic connection. "Okay then, stay put Tyler, we'll come and get you." I said trying to cheer him up since he is being held captive.

"I don't really have a choice but stay put, but alright." Tyler said as I broke the connection and stood up.

"So how do we get him back?" I asked Janice.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Tyler's body, "I don't know yet, but we should get Tracy and Katrina. We're gonna need their help."

*A few minutes later

We just got Tracy and Katrina and brought them up to Janice's quarters. "Hey, Tyler why are you sleeping? Get up." Tracy said trying to shake him awake. Janice went up to her and stopped her from shaking Tyler's unconscious body.