Battle

The Oppressors looked like an entire ant colony crawling out of it's hole getting larger by the second slowly and quickly covering the entire land that was parting them from us.

"Bring anyone who can fight! We'll need every single one of them!" Janice yelled as our army came out the front doors and our healers went to the medical section to help those who were still injured.

Janice ordered those with projectiles to get ready and aim towards the Oppressors to hopefully slow them down.

"FIRE!!" Janice yelled.

Each Oppressor with their individual powers shoot out of their hands, each one a different color, size, speed and even pattern. Some shot out like a shot gun, others like machine guns and most were just one long beam. As they got high in the air like a rainbow of powers they quickly came down upon the Oppressors.

As they hit the ground the land shook from the impact leaving a cloud of dust. As it lifted we saw a good number of them on the floor most likely dead. With others in the background they saw those we took out, with out hesitation they began to run towards us.

"AGAIN!!"

With another wave of attack we took out another line of them again, we kept this going because the amount we took out, twice as many Oppressors would replace them. The bad thing we noticed was that no matter how many times we attacked, they seemed to advance more and more each time.

"How many soldiers are ready!" Janice asked George.

"Only about a third of them are ready!" Geroge replied.

"Janice look!" I said looking to the horizon.

As she looked we saw these flying figures heading towards us incredibly fast. "What is that?" I asked.

"Probably Oppressors trying to get closer." Janice replied. As it got closer we noticed that it wasn't what we thought. It was larger than a person.

Janice quickly noticed and turned towards our snipers. "Everyone! MOOVEE!!" Large boulders shot down hitting each and everyone of our snipers. As the cloud of dust began to dissipate we saw rubble buring the snipers who were badly injured. "Help them out!" Janice commanded.

We both used our telekinesis to lift up the heavy ruble off the snipers while other soldiers helped them get up and carry them inside to the infirmary. As they were carried you could hear some moan from the pain with the glimpse of some of them with broken bones. "Dammit!" Janice said.

"Get the others!" Janice yelled, she looked at the Oppressors who were nearly here, probably a good 2 miles away. "Get them ready to charge."

The Redeemers lined up quickly readying themselves. Only about half of the entire army was fully healed or well enough to fight. "Tyler. Go get Katrina and Tracy." I said to Tyler who was standing behind me helping carry the injured inside.

"Got it." He said handing one of the injured to two other guys.

"They're coming too quickly!" I yelled, helping clear the rubble Janice seemed to have no real plan since they came so fast.

Crap crap crap crap! What do we do!?

Suddenly an idea popped in my head, "Janice, get Tracy and meet me at the beach close by!" She saw my expression and realized I had an idea, she quickly responded and headed inside while I quickly flew behind the building and continued to the beach no too far from here.

I landed in the sand approaching the water as small waves slowly moved up and down the shore, I looked straight ahead and there was what seemed to be, an endless stretch of water. Behind me and saw Janice carrying Tracy on her back. As they got here Tracy jumped off her back and slid on the sand. "What's your plan?" Tracy asked. I pointed to the Ocean, "Help me pick this up, carry as much water as you can." I said with confidence.