Chapter 20

Jen's POV

After Angus got off the phone, he and Harry struck up a conversation about the flight, and who would be at dinner tomorrow. I was eager to see everyone again, and I was excited to discuss plans since we'd all be spending so much time with each other on tour.

While they were chatting, it gave me time to think about what just happened. I was so nervous on the plane just at the thought of seeing him in a group, but there he was, waiting to embrace me the second my flight touched down.

I was so confused at the same time. This is the same guy who seemed to vanish when the paparazzi caught us the first time, and here he was spinning me in his arms in a full lip lock, in a location where they were watching his every move.

I defintely wasn't going to complain, I loved the feeling of being with him. I looked down and his thumb was rubbing circles on my hand, which looked tiny in comparison to his. He was deep in conversation with someone else, but he still touched me in a way that I knew he was paying attention to me.

"What do you say, babe?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I said looking over at him and blushing. I was too focused on his touch that I wasn't even listening to what was being said anymore. They both laughed at me, and I let out a small embarressed laugh of my own.

"Angus said he wanted to go take a nap as soon as I take you guys to your hotel, but I didn't know if you wanted to get food or something?" He said with his green eyes glimmering.

A nap sounded perfect right now since I was so restless on the plane, but I wanted a chance to talk to Harry, and I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect. I'm starving," I said at the same time a yawn broke free.

"Are you sure? If you're too tired, I'll definitely be seeing you tomorrow?" He squeezed my hand.

"Yeah I'm sure, I'll have a chance to sleep in tomorrow before the dinner with everyone so it's okay. Are you sure you don't want to come?" I said the last part to Angus.

I didn't want to be rude to him, because not only was he my partner on camera, he was also one of my best friends, and I didn't want to seem like I was ditching him on the first day here.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm completely beat. If you wanted to bring me back a burger or something though, I wouldn't object," He laughed.

We'd reached the hotel by now and Harry pulled his hand from mine, suddenly leaving it very cold.

"Let's take your stuff up first and then we can get going, yeah?" He said looking at me, before getting out of the car to meet Angus in the back, who was already pulling our bags out. "Plus, I want to know which room is yours," he smirked, making the cutest face at me.

My stomach fluttered at the simplest things he said. "You would say that," I laughed, meeting them at the back of the car.

Angus took all of his bags, and Harry insisted on taking mine even though I said I would help. He didn't listen though, and I only had my backpack to carry that was filled with my laptop and other work papers.

After we checked in, we headed up to the suite that Angus and I would be sharing. We notice how huge the room was as soon as we opened the door.

"Wow," Angus and I said at the same time as we laughed together. I was please to see there were two seperate bedrooms and bathrooms at different ends of the main room. As much as I loved Angus, I didn't want to be sleeping and showering right next to him during the time.

"MTV really hooked us up, hopefully all the hotels will be like this" I thought to myself. Suddenly Angus and I both looked at each other, acting we were like little kids again. We both must have had the same thought and we took off running to investigate the rooms to pick which one we thought was better, leaving Harry standing in the entry way laughing at us.