Chapter 44

Jen's POV

I felt like such a sappy girl. No matter how many times I'd seen the Titanic, I always cried. I loved Jack and Rose, and even though I knew the ending, it still got to me every time.

I felt Harry's hand pull my chin up to meet his eyes, and I was embarrassed for crying. He had a look on his face that I hadn't seen before. Something beyond lust, it gave me butterflies.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking into his eyes, trying to find some sign of what he might have been thinking.

He looked down at me with an intense stare. His eyes were locked on mine, I didn't think he knew the power he possessed with his eyes.

"I love you," he spoke quietly, never breaking eye contact.

My whole body seemed to go numb, and the only thing I could see or hear were his eyes and his words. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you too Harry," I whispered, and he smiled his most charming smile before his body seemed to melt into mine.

He was propped up on his elbow leaning over me, and I pulled him down so our lips could meet. His lips brushed across mine softly, and with the contact I replayed his "I love you" in my mind again, letting out a soft moan.

He pulled back and looked at me with a curious smile before his lips crashed back into mine with a new found passion. I didn't know if it was my moan, or our exchange of words, but his kiss was different this time.

Usually Harry's kisses are slow and thought out, but this time he seemed more strong and in charge. Enjoying his new confidence, I laced my other arm around his neck, locking my hands in his hair, pulling him farther on top of me.

I spread my legs, and the tight dress I was wearing rode all the way up until the hem was piled around my waist, revealing my black lace underwear.

He situated his body perfectly between my knees, and looked down to see what the dress had revealed. He bit his lip and took a deep breath, closing his eyes before he started sucking on the spot just under my ear.

"Harry," I moaned, encouraging him to apply more pressure.

I knew there would be a mark there tomorrow, but I didn't care. His lips were turning me on like they had been doing it for years, and I loved how well he already knew what turned my body on.

"I love it when you say my name," he detached his lips from me. He started trailing down to my collar bone before tracing a pattern across my chest, just above the line of my dress.

"Harry," I said again, just to see how much farther his lips could send me over the edge. He looked up at me, and his eyes were filled with lust. I knew he was the one who had been wanting to wait, but after the fire that was radiating off of him, I didn't think we would be waiting after tonight.

"Can we get this off?" he said, tugging at the hem of my dress. I immediately sat up so he could pull it off over my head, and as he did my matching bra flooded his eyes. It was just as see through as my underwear, and with any other guy I still would have tried to cover myself up. I loved him and he loved me, so I let his eyes roam my body before he kissed me again.

I started working on the buttons at the bottom of his shirt, and he started working on the top ones without breaking contact with my lips. We were both sitting up on our knees now, and I moved onto the button of his jeans. I slowly pulled his zipper down, causing him to slightly moan into my mouth.

I tried to shimmy them down his legs, but they were so tight that they weren't getting very far. I let out a frustrated sigh and he laughed, pulling away from me. He turned over so he was sitting against the head board, and peeled his jeans the rest of the way off.