Chapter 21

Harry's POV

While driving back to the apartment I shared with the other four boys, all I could think about was Jen, and how good it felt to finally tell her how I felt about her.

I could still taste her on my lips, literally. She wore some type of strawberry Chapstick that left the sweetest taste on my lips. I traced my finger over my bottom lip, remembering how it felt to have her lips pressed against mine.

They were soft, and plump. When she kissed me it was like everyone else in the world suddenly disappeared, every fibre of my being ignited within me with every movement of our lips, every brush of her tongue and every pull of my hair.

I never quite felt that feeling with any other girl before, there was something about Jen, something that kept drawing me to her, taking over my every thought.

Since our first date, I had gone out with a couple of other girls, of course the media made a bigger deal out of them than it actually was. They were just friends, I felt nothing for them. I couldn't help but wish every second of those "dates" that it was Jen sitting across from me.

I needed to be with her, I needed to hold her and feel her against me, I needed her to hear that I didn't want anyone else, I had to explain that to her, better yet, I had to show her I didn't care what anyone thought about us.

That's when I found myself asking Karen about her flight information so I could meet her at the airport, and show her I wanted her, and only her. I knew the pap's would catch wind of me being there, they followed my every movement. I couldn't even go down to the local supermarket without them following me to take a picture.

I didn't mind them being there, or even the screaming fans that somehow managed to find me, it was amazing how these fans knew my every movement before even I did, but all that mattered in that moment was I was about to see her, the girl I wanted to hold in my arms so badly it hurt.

I thought about our kiss, and our conversation at lunch all the way home. I really didn't want to screw things up with her, so I wanted to take it slow. Very slow.

As I pulled up to the apartment I noticed a familiar car in the driveway that didn't belong to any of the other lads. It took me a second to remember it was Gemma's car. I hadn't seen my sister in a few weeks as she was out of town, so knowing she was inside excited me.

As I walked into the two storey apartment, which was more like a mini mansion, Gemma ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"My little brother I missed you, kind of," she laughed, pulling away.

"Kind of? Please, I bet you thought of me everyday while you were away!" I winked, and started to walk into the lounge which was to the left of the hall, taking a seat on the couch.

"Oh for sure, because my first and last thoughts of everyday while being on a tropical island with my friends, celebrating graduating was my little brother," she scoffed, taking a seat across from me.

"I bet they were," I teased and blew her a kiss.

"You're such a cheeky b*stard. Now tell me something Harry, who is this lovely lady I've seen you pictured with today? If I'm not mistaken this is the same girl you were photographed kissing a few weeks ago?" She questioned.

"Oh so you're telling me you didn't think of me, yet you still managed to look me up online to stalk my love life?" I smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself, one of my girlfriends saw it on E! News in our hotel and called me over to have a look. They showed the photograph of you and her kissing at the fireworks display," she explained.