Chapter 49

Jen's POV

Harry was dominant tonight, I took it as a sign he missed making love to me, as much as I missed making love to him. We'd only done it once, but now that I knew what it felt like, I wanted to do it over and over again.

He laid on top of me, grinding his hips into mine, while sucking harshly on my neck. I moaned in both pleasure and discomfort at the varying pressure he was executing.

This was very different to our first time- the first time he was more gentle and tender, now he seemed like he just wanted to get straight into it, rather than savour every second. As much as I missed his gentleness, I found his dominance to be a turn on.

He moved his lips up to meet mine, while his fingers roamed to the sensitive area between my legs. His kiss was passionate, but sloppier than usual. I moaned into mouth, which made him quicken his movements of his hands.

I started panting as I drew closer to my peak, his hand didn't slow down. I panted as I fisted his hair and screwed my eyes shut, allowing my body to fully be under his control.

"Come on baby," he whispered into my ear, encouraging me to come undone at his touch. His words mixed with his force, made my cheeks burn as I reached my peak.

As I regained my breath and came down from my high, I looked up at him shadowing over me, with his eyes screwed shut, and biting his bottom lip. I looked down between us and saw him fisting his length up and down.

"Don't you want me to do it?" I questioned. Usually he loved me making him feel good, I didn't know why he decided on pleasuring himself tonight.

"No, it's fine. I've missed you so much and I've been deprived of you for too long," he ceased his movements, and left a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you have a condom?" He asked me. I nodded and pointed to the bedside table. He rolled off the bed and undressed himself completely, so I did the same.

I missed the slow, passionate love we made last time, but this was hot, dominant love. I didn't know how long I would last with this new fire in his body.

He reached into the draw and took one of the silver packets out, ripping the foil open with his teeth. "Can I at least put it on you?" I asked him with a new found confidence I didn't have a month ago.

"Sure baby," he chuckled and handed me the rubbery protection. I slid it on half way, then licked my lips before latching them around the head, and pushing it down with my mouth.

He moaned out in pleasure as he felt my warm mouth around him. "No other girl can make me feel the way you do," he looked down at me intensely, with a glimmer of sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I stood up and rubbed my thumb over his cheekbone.

"Nothing, why would something be wrong?" He said calmly. Either he was really good at covering up his emotions, or he really was fine and I was being paranoid.

"I don't know, you just, never mind I missed you so much, I just want to make love to you already," I stood up on my tip toes, and pulled him down to me so I could kiss him. He lifted me up, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him.

He took me by surprise when he turned us away from the bed, and walked towards the side of my bedroom. "What are you doing?" I detached my lips from him.

"We're going to try something new, if you don't like it we can stop, just tell me," he backed me up against the wall.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded and he positioned me against the wall at the height he wanted me. I felt him position himself at my entrance, before slowing sliding into me. We both groaned at the sudden contact, and I dug my nails into his shoulders as he began to thrust into me.