Chapter 63

Jen's POV

Sam walked out into the waiting room, hand in hand with Calum, after what seemed like a lifetime. A long, excruciating, nerve filled, butterflies in the stomach, anxiety filled life time. This was the longest twenty minutes of my life to say the very least.

"So? Do you have the results already?" I asked her anxiously. It was hard to read the expression on both their faces, they were staring at me blankly.

"Can we go outside please?" She said in a neutral tone.

Oh god.

I looked at her anxiously, if she was pregnant then I would be here to support her. I could feel my heart beat at a million miles an hour.

"Come on babe, tell her!" Calum was rubbing circles on her back.

"Well..." she took a deep breath and exhaled, "I'm not pregnant!" Her face lit up, and both her and Calum burst into laughter at the shock on my face.

"You scared me on purpose didn't you!" I hit her arm, showing my annoyance.

"Jen, you should have seen your face!" Calum continued to laugh at my expense.

"Hey, it was no different to yours while we were waiting for the results to come back buddy," Sam defended me.

"You both suck, you know that right?" I huffed. I was relieved she wasn't pregnant, she definitely wasn't ready for it, neither was Calum.

"So you're one hundred percent sure you're not?" I asked.

"This test was one hundred percent accurate, he said I'm just late and if I don't get my period by the end of next week to go back in for a check up to see what's going on. But look on the bright side, I got to see you both again, even if it was only for a few days," she smiled.

"I hope this is a good hard wake up call for you both! You don't forget to take your birth control," I pointed my finger at Sam, "and you wrap it up buddy!" I pointed at Calum.

"Yes mum," she laughed.

We walked back to the car, and headed home. I couldn't wait to get back to Harry. We'd only been apart three days, but it was already three days too long. Our relationship was incredible right now, I'd never felt closer to him. I booked Calum and I's flights to LA for tomorrow, where we'd meet the rest of the tour crew and bands.

....

"I can't believe you're getting more of these!" I said as I traced the black patterned ink covering Harry's torso. It was my first night in LA, I only arrived an hour ago. It felt so good to be back in Harry's arms.

We decided to just stay in tonight and watch a movie. Talking about plans for the next few days before tour kicked back off, Harry had informed me he was booked in for a tattoo in a few days.

"I love them, don't you think I look bad ass covered in tatts?" He laughed which sent a vibration through my cheek. One of my favourite feelings and sounds was Harry laughing against me.

"No you don't, none of you look bad ass actually, I think Niall is the only one with any sense in this band!" I did love Harry's tattoo's, as well as the other boys', but I think they all could have drawn the line ten tattoo's ago.

Eleanor seemed to love her boyfriend being covered in different types of artwork, Sophia didn't mind since Liam didn't have as many as the others, and Perrie loved Zayn's since a couple of them were dedicated to her, but I wasn't a big tattoo fan.

"Niall's too much of a pussy to ink himself up, trust me if he wasn't such a wimp he'd be covered in them too."

"Don't talk about him like that, he's not a wimp, he's just sensible! While you all grow old, your skins going to sag, and the tattoo's will lose their appeal, and Niall will be the only one that doesn't look like a melting painting!"