Chapter 80 (Final)

Jen's POV

After wrapping up our MTV duties at the office, Angus and I decided to make a quick pit stop to where it all began. The very studio we watched 1D film their music video for Midnight Memories, and the place I met Harry for the first time.

Since MTV had the venue hired out for the week to film some new up and coming band, Karen had given us access to the studio for a little while. She told us two of the host's were already down there, so we could just walk in and have a walk around.

"Do you remember when we were outside this very door, and the paparazzi were hounding you because of that kiss you had with Harry at the fireworks thing?" Angus reminded me as we stood right outside the studio that changed my life for the better.

"Yeah, that was scary! But you were there protecting me!" I poked his stomach and he chuckled, opening the door for me to step in first.

"I remember everything about this place," I said as we walked down the corridor that was lined with posters and notices. There was a wall at the end of the walk way that was like a little wall of fame. Everyone that had filmed there signed the wall as a farewell.

"Should we sign?" Angus asked, staring at all the huge names that covered it.

"We're not exactly celebrities, do you think we should?" I questioned him.

"Well we filmed here, and this did lead us to an experience of a lifetime, so I'm writing my name on the damn wall!" He laughed and reached for one of the markers on the small table against the wall.

I searched around for the perfect spot, and my eyes were immediately drawn to a empty space, just below a very familiar name. The name that made my heart beat faster just looking at it, the name that was etched into my heart since the very first time I saw him, the name I would never get sick of saying day in and day out.

Harry Styles.

"Aw it's like that spot was left for you!" Angus said in a sarcastic tone, fluttering his eyelashes profusely.

"Shut up!" I nudged him, and proceeded to sign my name just under Harry's. Angus picked a free spot next to me, and I took a photo to remember this moment.

"So should we continue our tour?" He asked, leading the way onto the set they had set up. It looked exactly like our set we interviewed the boys on, and all the memories that laid in this studio came back. The time I asked Harry the question about the older women and he spat his water out, the first time I met him, the dancer that was all over him the day after our date, the first fight we had, all of it. I even saw the loose cable on the ground I tripped over, that Harry liked to constantly remind me about.

"Hey guys! Can we help you?" A guy on the set called out when he saw us.

"Hey mate, we work for MTV, Karen let us come down and check out the studio for old times sake," Angus answered the guy. This must have been one of the hosts Karen had told us about, and the female host was sitting next to him. They reminded me of Angus and I. She was must shorter than this man, and looked a little more shy, like I was.

"Oh, you're Jen and Angus!" His eyes grew wide when he realised who we were. I still found it surprising that people knew my name, and recognised me.

"That's us," Angus said proudly.

"Dude, you guys killed it on that 1D tour! I watched the episodes, the UK office was raving about you guys the whole time. I'm Mason Andrews, I just got hired!" This Mason guy introduced himself, "and this is my partner Cassie," he introduced the small blonde girl.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled and shook their hands.

"You an Aussie mate? I was trying to suss out whether your accent was Aussie or Kiwi, and I'm leaning more towards my motherland!" Angus asked him. I had noticed his Australian accent too, and wondered why he was working for the UK office and not with us back in Australia.