Chapter 36

Harry's POV

I couldn't get the image of Jen sliding that robe down her body out of my head, as she slept in my arms. She was perfect and it took me completely by surprise, which just turned me on even more. I didn't usually get surprised, but she somehow had this effect on me.

She slept so soundly, it was different to see her face so relaxed. Usually all of her emotions were so visible, and I think that's what really sent me over the edge tonight. I loved seeing her come completely undone over me, and I couldn't help but get myself off to the sounds of her moans.

I was really starting to fall for this girl. I knew we haven't been together for that long, but after seeing her with my mother earlier, something flipped and I was more eager to go further in our relationship, and apparently so was she.

I loved that she was so confident on camera, and how she played off everyone's vibes. Knowing that she was a girl who could support herself also made me like her even more. I knew she wasn't just in it because I was Harry Styles, and that was something I could rarely find.

She stirred a little beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts. When I looked down at her I saw her sleepy eyes looking up at me.

"Is everything okay? Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked.

"Just thinking is all, good thoughts I promise," I smiled, and she laid her head back down on my chest before drifting off again.

I had a show tomorrow and it was already pretty late, so I relaxed deeper into Jen and deeper into the mattress, falling asleep to the sound of her breathing.

...

Jen's POV

I awoke the next morning to an alarm that I didn't know had been set. Harry and I both grumbled at the same time, and he shifted over the top of me so he could turn it off.

"I set that just in case, I didn't think we'd actually need it," he chuckled quietly.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I suddenly remembered I was just in my bra and panties from last night, and covered myself up. I knew I shouldn't have been shy after what happened, but I couldn't help it.

Harry gently tugged the sheet out of my hand that I was holding under my chin, and I let it fall. He looked at me and smiled, and my confidence was back.

"Noon," he said, still smiling.

"Oh crap! I need to go shower and get ready. I have a lot of interviews today," I said as I got completely out of bed, pulling on Harry's t-shirt that was laying on the floor.

"You look so sexy in my clothes, are you sure you don't want a repeat of last night before you have to go?" He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"As tempting as that is, I really need to get ready. It's my turn next time anyway," I said looking over my shoulder at him, and giving him my best flirtatious look.

His eyes bulged and he swallowed hard.

"But before that, I want to talk to your mum on camera," I laughed, and he threw himself back on the bed.

"You can't talk about blowing me and then my mum in the same sentence!" He grumbled.

I ran over and kissed him before leaving the room laughing.

Luckily I made it back to my room without seeing anyone in the hallway, and I grabbed the right room key this time.

I didn't see Angus or Sam, so I figured he was in the shower and she was at Calum's. I made a mental note to text her, and just tell her to meet me at the stadium later since I was already running behind. I quickly stripped off my clothes once I reached my room. I stepped in the shower and thought about the night before with Harry.