Chapter 45

Jen's POV

Morning came too soon, but waking up in Harry's arms was my favourite way to start the day. I looked up at the clock on the wall, which said it was 10:30am.

"Harry wake up," I patted his chest. He started groaning and let me go to rub his eyes.

"What time is it?" His voice strained as he stretched his arms open.

"It's 10:30 and Niall's cousin is going to be here at eleven, plus I have to get back to the hotel and pack since my flights at two."

Today was bittersweet for me. I just spent the most amazing night with Harry, but now I had to leave him for two weeks. The band had to stay back in the UK to continue on with some promo and TV appearances, before they could join myself, Angus and 5SOS back in Australia. This would be the first time he and I would be apart for this long since we started dating.

"Do you have to leave me? Can't you just stay here with me?" He held onto me again, not wanting to let go.

"I wish I could babe, but I have to get back to work over there, plus as Calum said, absence makes the heart grow fonder, remember?" I broke away from his hold and tapped his nose.

"I don't think my heart can get any fonder of you, it's at it's maximum capacity," he propped up on his elbow and smiled at me.

"You're cute," I kissed his forehead and pulled the sheet off myself so I could get out of bed and dress myself so we could leave.

Harry whistled as I stood up, "Nice bottom baby," I looked at him over my shoulder and winked.

"Get out of bed and get dressed, we have to go!" I instructed him. As I pulled my underwear up my legs I felt Harry's naked body press against me. He gripped my arms in his hands and started kissing my neck.

"Harry, come on get dressed!" I tried my hardest not to moan, but it felt so good.

He gripped my breasts in his hands and squeezed gently, while still kissing the most sensitive part of my neck. I threw my head back onto his shoulder and closed my eyes, savouring every touch.

"How do you expect me to survive two weeks without touching you like this?" He detached his lips and spoke into my ear.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to manage," I turned my head and placed a kiss on his lips, then continued to get dressed.

...

We finally made it to the airport, it took me an hour to pack back at the hotel, since Harry kept unpacking everything I kept placing into the suitcase.

The boys' flight back to London wasn't until later that night, so I said my goodbyes to everyone back at the hotel. Eleanor and I teared up as we said our goodbyes, I was going to miss her.

She had become quite a good friend of mine, and not seeing her everyday would be weird now. She was going to try and get some time off school so she could join us for a week in Australia.

She was quite intelligent I had learnt, so her professors were lenient to allowing her absences from class.

Gemma had decided to come along to Australia as she no longer attended school, and she had taken time off from her job. She couldn't get on our flight, so she would travel back to London with the boys and join us in a few days.

As myself, Harry, Angus, Gemma and the 5SOS boys walked through the airport, cameras flashed in our faces and fans followed us around. I didn't mind the fans, they were lovely to talk to, it was the paparazzi I hated being around.