Chapter 66

Jen's POV

The past few weeks had been such a whirlwind. I'd fall asleep in one city, and wake up in another, which was something I'd never experienced until now.

There wasn't much time off between shows, so being in the small vicinity of this tour bus, locked away from the outside world, made it difficult to keep up with where we even were at times.

Harry had made my birthday the most memorable day of my short life, and things were going absolutely perfectly between us. We stuck to our word of no sex on the bus while everyone was around, so we made the most of the times everyone else would go shopping or to dinner.

Keeping a relationship fiery was proving to be difficult, but now that we were in Miami with a night off from the bus, hopefully we could rekindle that flame.

Harry and I decided to go shopping along Miami beach before the show tonight, but since he was such a well known figure, security had to tag along. I hated when they came out with us, I preferred when we were alone, but I did feel safe with them around at the same token.

We had a group of fans follow us from shop to shop, but the guys kept them a safe distance away. I didn't mind them following, they seemed harmless, but the paparazzi were crazy in the US. They literally followed your every movement. I didn't know how many shots they needed of Harry and I walking and shopping, until they were satisfied.

We made it to the American Apparel store, and security guarded the doors as we shopped. Everyone in the store either didn't know who we were, or didn't care why we attracted such a big audience outside the store.

"Maybe we can get some underwear from here and tease the 5SOS boys!" I joked with Harry.

"The only underwear I like you in are ones for my eyes only," he rose his eyebrows.

"Oh whatever I'm going over to the women's section, will you be able to manage without me for five minutes?"

"I'll try, no promises though," he smiled, and I kissed him before making my way over to the other of the store.

I picked out a few items I really loved, and chose out some underwear for myself and Sam as a joke. I took a photo of them and sent her a text saying "Got you some American Apparel underwear so Cal can think you look so perfect standing there. Get it? I crack myself up haha." I laughed to myself as I pressed send.

I heard some girls call out to Harry, and he embraced them all with hugs. At first I thought they were fans, but by the way they were talking I had a feeling they were well acquainted with each other.

I started to make my way over and Sam replied, "You're so weird dude! But I'm sure he'll love them haha! Miss you!" I smiled at her text and replied back saying I missed her too.

She was only in the US for a week after my birthday, and I missed her already, but she was already booked in to fly back over in a couple of weeks with Kirstin since she was on school holidays.

"Uh Jen?" Harry broke me away from my phone. I was so engaged in my text conversation I hadn't even realised I was already standing by him and the girls.

"Sorry, hi guys," I put my phone back in my bag and looked around at the girls who were staring at me with blank faces.

"Hi," the brunette of the three girls said hesitantly. They didn't seem like the friendliest of people, and I felt a little intimidated standing here with them staring me down.

"Um Jen, this is Abi, Lauren and Maddy," Harry said looking at me, waiting for a response. He seemed nervous, and a little apprehensive for my reaction.