Prologue & Cast

{EDITED}

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Disclaimer:

Before you start this book-- please know I was quite young when I wrote this, (2013) so my writing is not the best. You will see more improvement as you go on cause this book went on for two years. Writing this note, it's 2019-- and my writing is really better now. So if your a perfect punctuation freak, you might wanna read my other books because it's very recent and much better. So mind the mistakes. There's not alot anyway. But trust me, it gets much better as you go on.

---------------------------------------------------------

All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Authors spend alot of time in writing chapters so stealing other people's hardwork is not considerate at all. Please respect their work and what they do. And me, personally I will not tolerate any sort of copyright. So please respect, and show love by not stealing any of my content.
Thank you.

This book is a spinoff/sequel to Student of the year.

Our Love Is Torture ~~~

Rohan Nanda was known as the richest and most popular guy in St Teresa's college until Shanaya Singhania broke his heart by unintentionally cheating on him with his best friend Abhimanyu Singh. After going through betrayal, pain and broken friendships ... Rohan then decied to move on with his life and career.

10 years later ...

Rohan is now one of the biggest musician, and a amazing singer. Shanaya and Abhi are married and are happily living their life's.

But not everything stays the same. Rohan is emotionless, he is missing something really important. Love.

What will happen when Rohan's friend Jeet is getting married to Tanya and everyone reunites BUT then enters Jeet's sister who nobody knew.....

Aisha Khurana the adorable, the gorgeous and an extremly innocent girl.

What happens when Aisha and Rohan cross paths .... Will Rohan find his love or will he lose it? Will he be able to confess or would he walk away.

With alot of up's and down's , heartbreaks and tears, an unfogettable wedding and ofcousre Romance -- Read on and join the ride full of emotions, friendships and most importantly LOVE.

--------------------------------------------------------

CAST:

Varun Dhawan as Rohan Nanda