Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new update. Hope you like this chapter, I had a fun & hard time writing this, so hopefully all works well.

The writing written in THIS sideways format will be the song in the second half.

Things in this chapter will be happening quite fast, but hold still.. It will all be worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina's POV

"You came early." I hear Aisha say, as I enter.

I shut the door behind, not answering her. I went up to my closet and picked out some comfy clothes. I peaked at the back to have a look at Aisha, she was on her phone, laying in the bed, I knew she would go to sleep soon that's why I took time picking out the clothes and changing. But when I came back she was still on her phone, I mentally cursed at that sight.

"Holy shit T!" Aisha exclaimed, with wide eyes.

"W-what?" I asked, I hope she didn't find out about the letter.

"There's a masquerade party at Palais Garnier?"

I sighed, it was a sigh of relief.

Aisha looked at me like crazy... "It's on your company's facebook page!" She yelled.

I flinched "For God's sake Aisha, don't yell. Calm down." I spoke, laying my back down on the my bed.

"Calm down? Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked, turning around the side to face me.

I closed my eyes "I forgot." I told her.

"You'll take me with you right?" Aisha questioned, I nodded.

I opened my eyes "Of course I will, but you'll need a date to bring."

Aisha rolled her eyes "Don't worry I'll find one." A silly grin appeared on her face "I can't wait to go! It's freaking Palais Garnier."

"Aisha, there's gonna be alot of crowd there. And I'll be with my people, so if you get lost then it's not my fault." I said, turning my lamp off. Shutting my eyes close, to go to sleep.

💫💫💫

I didn't understand anything.

The pillows were fluffed, the temperature in the room was perfect, even my favourite night light was on but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get to sleep. My eyes were open like the entrance to a tunnel. I kept on staring at the bare ceiling. It was so quiet that I could hear my own heavy breaths. I could hear the 'tick-tock' of the clock too.

Somewhere deep down I knew the reason why I couldn't go to sleep. I was clouded in my thoughts about what had happened earlier today. The letter. After reading it, non of us said anything, I just drove Abhi and Shanyana back into there rented apartment. Abhi did say that he needs time to figure stuff out, since Rohan is coming to Paris for his tour in like 4 days. He said we'll talk about this later....

But the reality is... that there's nothing to talk about, everything is clear. But we.. were just afraid if something goes wrong. It was pretty obvious what the letter stated... Aisha lied to Rohan and he believes it's his fault, but it was not.

Aisha didn't share that letter with anyone, she kept it to herself. That letter haunted her, and I'm the witness of it.... it was her fault. And I believe that's one of the reasons nobody said anything because we all kept blaming Rohan!

I don't want to talk to Aisha about it, cause if I do I will explode my frustration all on her, I would be rude and selfish, I would say everything that's inside me just to make her believe it's her fault.