Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey guys, how are you? This chapter is a long one so sit back and enjoy !!!
The outfits are on the top --- ❤️ Sorry, I know Rohan's one looks a bit blurry, it's just cause the picture was like that. But VD looks good in everything alright, so suck it up! 😂 JK..

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE OUTFITS, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST & HOW THEY ARE?

Alright, enough talking.
Let's read!

💫💫💫

Aisha's POV

"Can you please hurry up Shanaya?" I whined. "You look absolutely fine."

"No wait .... I need to fix my lipstick." Shanaya said, too focused on looking at the mirror with a little lip brush in one hand and a glossy pink lipstick in the other.

"Do I look fine?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied back, still not looking at me, just too concentrated on herself.

Shanaya then smiled "Ok done."

"Arey, don't worry take your time!" I looked at her, with a fake smile, sarcasm clear in my voice.

Shanaya laughed "Well I'm done now, and you look gorgeous so let's go!"

💫💫💫

10 minutes later ....

Can I just mention how loud the freaking music Is playing! I mean, calm down people it's a Sangeet not a Friday night disco.

'Manja 've meinu shopping karade.....'

"Wooo." Everyone cheered and clapped while the kids blew everyone away with there non stop 'thumkas' and of course the silly signature step of that song.

'Oh Chittiyaan Kalliyaan 've baby meri White Kalliyaan Ve.'

Right now everyone was standing around the group of those kids who were dancing. There were people clapping and proud parents flashing cameras with those foolish grins on there faces. Wow such a proud moment! (note the sarcasm)

... And then there was me, my hands going straight down my body and my mouth in a flat zip line. I know I looked absolutely ridiculous, but seriously:

1. I hate that song.

2. The 6 year olds kids were doing such sexual moves, it was pissing me of how no one was noticing. They were so thinking this is a disco.

3. Shanyana kept on whining how the kids performance is going way better then ours.

4. It was annoying me that she can't see how retarded there were looking.

5. THE BLODDY MUSIC IS MAKING ME DEAF.

'Have you gone deaf now?' A voice arrived in my brain.

My mind took me back to what happened this morning. Rohan. Ughh, Get out of my head!

Ok so going back,as I was sa --

My body froze, My knees felt weak I shivered when a warm hand slid down the tied strings on the back of my dress. Another muscular arm wrapping around the corner of my waist pushing me back into a hard body. The arm slid back upto the back of neck, and made its way down my shoulder until it's reached upto my bangles shooting tingles all over my body.

The hand started to slowly stroke up and down my bangles. My churiyaan making that 'ting' noise, a head rested on top of my right shoulder.

I stood there like a statue, not knowing what to do.