Chapter 1 - The Invitation

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Rohan's POV

Oh god, What has my life become.

"Ugh, WHAT THE HELL WHY CAN'T I BLOODY THINK OF ANYTHING." banging my hand on the wooden table, I stood up fuming with anger, knocking the table over and annoyingly kicking the chair.

"Dude I swear you just need to calm down, everything will be fine just relax." Aman said, miserably failing the attempts of trying to make me stay calm.

Aman is my best friend and also my assistant music manager, we've been working together for 6years producing and creating music.

I sat down on the floor covering my face with my hands.

"I can't do this anymore Aman. My fans are not liking my music, and it's killing me." I growled, running a hand through my hair.

I took deep breaths trying to control my emotions "Aman I don't want to do this anymore, I need a damn break."

Aman looked at me a clear disbelief spread across his face. "Trust me okay, everything will be alright." He spoke, confidentially.

"Oh shut up, nothing is alright. Your just talking crap, because you want me to feel better." I stated, standing up.

I glared him before walking out of my office.

💫💫💫

So right now I was laying down flatly on my bed, looking at the ceiling and just basically thinking about my life.

Shanaya, Abhimanu my friends that I never see.

But everything was luckly fine between Abhimanu and I, I gave him a few punches he did the same to me. We both took our anger out on eachother and now we're friends. We never really see eachother, but we still talk over the phone.

And of course Shanaya, were friends too, but it does get awkward. I mean c'mon she's my ex.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I nearly didn't even hear mg phone ring.

'Rinnngggggggg'

I reached out to my phone beside me, on the table.
It was a call that had 'Jeet' written on it. Oh my god, it was Jeet Khurana my crazy ex bestfriend.

💫💫💫

"What's up yaar kaisa hai tu?" Jeet's cheery voice took over the speaker of my phone.

"Main kaisa hu? Meri life toh tu T.V mein dekh sakta hai, how are you? (You idiot how am I? You can see my life on T.V.) I replied back, in a playful manner.

He laughed "I'm great, waise meri shaadi hone wali hain ... But forget it man your to busy in your life anyways." Jeet answered over the phone, he was teasing me.

"Wait WHAT SHAADI .... your getting married seriously?" I was shocked beyond words but happy at the same time.

"Yes dude, Tanya se and listen I'm inviting you, my wedding card will reach you soon, I really want to see your face it's been such a long time everyone will be there Abhi, Shanaya, Shruti, Manjot .... Rohan you just have to come." He told me, I smiled at his words.

"Pagal." (Fool) I muttered under my breath, but he heard it.

"Kya hua? (What happened.) He replied, confused.

"You seriously think I will miss your wedding. I'm already so stressed with work that I do need a break. Don't worry yaar, I'll definitely come!" I said with full honesty.

But then something clicked in my brain. And I bursted out laughter.

"Hold up! Your getting married to Tanya?" I exclaimed, finding it difficult to speak cause of my non-stop laughter.

"Oi listen, Me and Tanya are very much in love ok .... and she was actually the one to propose." Jeet protested, sounding pissed.

"Wow, Tanya proposed." Was all I said.

"Yes she did."

Dead Silence took over the phone call.

I started laughing again but this time very loudly and very badly....

----------- call ended --------

Yep so I probably pissed Jeet off .... But I can't believe he's marrying a girl who was a big flirt. I find it quite amusing actually.

* knock knock *

I lazily walked towards the door and opened it, there was guy standing there holding a basket .... "Sab yeh app ke liye." He said. (Sir this is for you.)

"Thank you." I replied, taking the basket of him and closing the door.

The basket was beautiful and very well decorated there was a box which had sweets in it and a envelope with my name on it 'ROHAN NANDA'

I swear whoever decorated this must be really amazing.

I opened up the envelop and read the card.

'This is your invitation to come and attend the beautiful wedding of two souls .... Jeet and Tanya ~~'

The card had the address of the venue and the dates. I learnt that the wedding will go on for 2 weeks and Everyone will get there rooms to stay in.

After I finished reading it , I close the card but something caught my attention, at the back of the card it said: 'Made and decorated by Aisha Khurana.'

Aisha Khurana? .... Who's Aisha Khurana? I thought.

Wait!

Khurana? That means she's a relative of Jeet, but he never told me about her .....

-----------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

Woop! First Chapter DONE. How was it COMMENT & tell me. Also VOTE if you liked the update.

I'll be back with an update very soon. Until then XOXO Goodbye :)

{ TO ALL NEW READERS, this chapter was quite short. As you read on... my writing would get better aswell as the chapters would get longer. Things are about to get interesting ENJOY AHEAD. }