Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality

🌟🌟🌟

Aisha's POV

I quickly enter the house and rush upstairs to my bedroom, locking the door, I went ahead to sit on my bed to read the message.

Rohan: Hi

Hi? Really that's what he writes.... I got too exitced for just a message which say's Hi. I want to talk to him, I should reply him back before he leaves.

Me: Hey

I'm so dumb, didn't I already said that. Rohan's message comes back in an instant, wow he's fast.

Rohan: How are you?

Me: I'm great, what about you?

Pssst, I'm not great at all....

Rohan: I'm fine just a bit busy these days.

Me: Why, what are you doing?

Rohan: My manager is planning a tour for overseas, I don't know which place it is yet.... but I'm writing songs, singing and releasing albums. So beacuse of that everything is quite hectic.

Wow, looks like he has a lot going on in his life.... and then there's me - the ut-most boring person in the world.

Me: Oh, that's good to know!

Rohan: Yeah thanks.

Me: Your welcome.

This message conversation of our's is slowly getting a bit awkward, everything thing is so formal that it's just weird.

*beep beep*

Rohan: What about you, what are you doing these days?

Missing you.... thinking about you! That's what I'm doing.

Me: Just bored, I'm not doing much.

Rohan: Oh ... are you okay though?

Just say it Aisha....

Me: Actually I'm not okay... I keep thinking about you.

I've been staring at my phone since 2mintues and he hasn't replied.... he is such a fast typer, Rohan had replied to all my messages fine. And now he's not, but he read it, he read it as soon as i pressed sent.

Ugh, it's hard to control your emotions.... but it becomes harder when your desperately trying to tell the person what your feeling.

-------

Me: Do you think I'm a idiot? You read my message and your not replying me back!

..... I waited a couple of minutes, and my phone beeped. Oh thank god...

Rohan: I just don't know what to say.

Me: What do you mean you don't know what you say? You kissed me Rohan, why did you do that?

Rohan: Stop flattering yourself, it happened in the heat of the moment, so just forget about it.

I feel like a rock has just hit my heart, his words we're upsetting.

Me: I want to meet you, I want to talk to you face to face.

Rohan: You can't, were too far apart.

Me: We both live in the same city, are houses are a bit away from eachother. That doesn't mean we can't meet.

Rohan: We can't meet Aisha, don't you get that! Just clear it inside your head.