Epilogue

Hello! Oh my god, it feels great to update again. Haha.
Sadly the book has ended, but since alot of you wanted an Epilogue I decided to do so. X 💛

This is probably the most fun and the happiest thing I ever written. We can't forget our lovely characters and this is bascially a overview of what is going on in their lifes. Alot of the characters from this book are apart of this Epilogue so I'm excited to see what you all think.

Please leave a COMMENT and let me know. Don't forget to VOTE. 🗯☆

I love you all and thank you so much for all the support. Here's to all of you!

Enjoy 💕

---------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

11.00pm - Currently on the couch watch a chickflick while Rohan's working.

Dear Diary...

A long time ago I wrote a short entry. A weird quote said by Tina which I wanted to solve.
And guess what? I finally know what it means.

The other day Rohan told me this thing that occurred on the Masquerade Night.

The night we first met after two years.

Tina said:
'There was a sky full of stars, but his eyes were only on her.'

Which left me wondering what she meant.

Well... Rohan said, that our dance that night wasn't the only first time he laid his eyes on me that night. It was cold and I was shivering and before going inside, I remember standing outside waiting for my friend - struggling to put on my mask. And in that brief second I looked up and acknowledged the beauty of stars, how good they looked in the dark sky.

Apparently that time, Rohan's limo pulled up and he saw me. From his window.
'My princess in the black dress...' - was what he said.

It was me staring at the stars, before putting my mask on and going inside. He told Tina that. He said that he didn't care about the beauty of stars. Cause he was too busy staring at me.

The feeling I felt when he told me that was incredible.

You've been with me in my struggles... And I'm finally glad to tell you this diary - that I've got him. He's mine now. Rohan is my love, and soon-to-be husband. I feel blessed.

I couldn't be any happier.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💫💫💫

9:30am In the Morning.

"Do I look hot or do I look cute?" Ayan questioned fixing the collars of his red flowery t-shirt.

Rohan glanced at him, "I think you need to undo two more buttons to look hot. Show more abs."

I rolled my eyes, "Can we go now? You guys can discuss the ways of looking hot, in the car."

Ayan squinted his eyes at me "Oh please, this is major problem were having here."

I huffed and got inside the car, taking the front seat. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I could hear those two idiots go off. Do they even know how loud they are?

"You know what, just undo all the buttons!" Rohan spoke in a clipped voice.

"You're gonna make me look like a manslut." I could hear laughter from their voices from the car.
What's so funny anyway?