Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie

Hello everyone! Okay first of all, sorry - The update was meant to go out on Friday but got stuck as the internet wouldn't work, the tecnition fixed it on Monday, everything went off cause of the poor rainy weather.

Anyways, make sure you COMMENT & VOTE if you want more. 😊❤ Hope you all like the chapter, wish to see some happy readers at the end.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

"Aisha..." Tina's voice unsilenced the atmosphere.

"What?" I groaned, ducking my head under my blanket. I already have the sun peeking through the window to annoy me, I didn't want Tina to add fire to it.

"Are you planning on waking up or not? It's 11pm..."

I didn't reply. It's called Ignorance, the best option.

"I have a day off, we should do something..." She trailed off.

I didn't reply.

"Um, hot chocolate?"

No reply... Though I really wanted to have something warm to wake up too.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, concerned.

Yes.

"No, it's nothing."

After yesterday afternoon, I came to a conclusion that Rohan didn't make me feel any better, but worse actually, cause he was right about what he said - It's kinda like all of us, me included are forcing ourselves to be around him, when in general he dosen't want to be with any of us.

"And didn't you ever realise the fact that I didn't came to Paris for any of you's."

As soon as he said that, the only thing that came outta my mouth was.... 'you're right'

Cause he was.

This time though, as soon as he said that, I was the one to leave place. Not him, he just stood there.

When I came back home, all I wanted was to go to sleep - and not think about anything. But obviously, that's never possible in my life.

The letter was in my night draw, It was soaked wet, which I did except since - because of Abhi it fell into a puddle. But what I didn't except was the fact that as soon as I touched it, it tore apart, like a soft wet tissue.

I was upset, but at the end of the day it dosen't matter, cause Rohan dosen't care.

♤♤♤

"Aisha!" Tina shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I jolted up, sitting on the bed, my hair was a mess and my clothes wrinkly.

"What!?" I exclaimed, "What's your problem?"

"Me?" She frowned, shaking her head "There's nothing wrong with me Aisha, your the one who has a problem!"

I looked around, trying not to meet her eyes "I don't have any problem." I spoke.

"You do." She stood up and came to my bed, sitting infront of me.

"What is it?" Tina's voice was soft and caring, is she pretending like she actually cares, or does she genuinely want to know?

"You stole my letter," I whispered daintily, looking up at her. I watched as her stone cold facial expression soften, there was something that her eyes held, I can't figure it out, maybe it was... regret.