Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception

WARNING: 1. If your an extremely emotional person, or going through a bad time please do not read this chapter.
2. This chapter contains verbally mature language.

        If your all good then Enjoy!

"We had a deal Aisha!" Tina bawled, a high pitched shriek, through the speaker of the phone.

She heard a giggle coming from the other end, which made her more angry.

"It's not funny Aisha!" Tina roared, fuming breaths lifting her chest.

"I-I know, it's not" Aisha bit her lip on the other end, she was drunk and unstable. And we all now what happens to girls when there drunk, they just won't stop giggling.

"Then stop laughing!" Tina shouted. She heard a bunch of teenage type voices shouting her name, or lets get straight to the point, she heard all of Aisha's slutty friends calling out her name.

"Hold up I coming!" Aisha chuckled, she sounded like she was having the time of her life.

"Listen T, I gotto gooooo..." Aisha slurred, laughing like a manic.

"But--"

Call ended. Tina huffed annoyingly, and went to change into her party clothes, she decided enough was enough, and wanted to stop Aisha's everyday routine which does not help her in anyway. She doesn't even get why Aisha does it, partying is fine, it's fun to hangout with your friends. But drinking alcohol and smoking, It's just sad, because two years ago Aisha was not like that. When they met, she was so shy and sweet but now she's not and Tina is the one who experience that change of growth in her, as time went on.

Tina's POV

I wore a one off shoulder blue dress which landed a few inches above my knees, mid thigh. It had a string surrounding my waist, which I liked, because it made my figure stand out even more, well atleast I hoped it did. My hair was just naturally straight, falling down the shoulders.

For makeup, I've applied eyeliner, mascara, filled in my eyebrows a bit of foundation and some blush on the cheeks, ending it with a nude shade color for lipstick.

I don't like being dressed up alot, especially for a stupid party filled with half naked guys and girls showing way too much skin. Normally when I dress up its either for a specially occasion, or a special meeting at my office.

But Aisha did told me it's her best buddy Drew's party. And Drew, well let's not get me started on him, I'll just say four words RICH, HANDSOME and a BIG ASSHOLE. I swear it's only his looks and money otherwise, nobody would have cared about him, Drew is a complete Casanova. He probably has aleast one girl every night for his desire, that asshole even tried to get me once, but me being well.... 'me' I was too intelligent to fall for his tricks. I don't even get what's so good about him, and why the hell is Aisha even friends with him.

I needed a invitation from him, so I had to try my best to dress all sexy. I don't know if I've achieved that goal or not but hey! aleast I've tried.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I decided to park my car near the corner of the street, so those crazy people inside don't do anything to my car. As I was walking up the street, my eyes caught it! Drew's house, it had to be.