Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification

Heyo! I'm back yayhh... I won't waste time and apologise for not updating for so long, since I know you guys just want to get right in the chapter, we will save that for the end. Haha, so just make sure you.. VOTE AND COMMENT ❤ ask me questions, tell me what you want, I appreciate everything 😀

I hope you enjoy this chapter, let's get on with it - Shall we? ----------------------------------------------------
When it comes to you, there's no crime, let's take both of our souls and intertwine - 2U, Justin Bieber.

---------------------------------------------------------

The cinderella effect followed me tonight. I ran like her. The same exact way she did.

Remember the part were she ran because it was nearly midnight, and she was terrified that her stepmother would punish her? I guess you could describe my situation like that, but the only difference is that I didn't drop a glass shoe on my way out, and my prince charming who I was dancing with, just 5 minutes ago wasn't running after me.

Call me a bitch - because when relisation came upon me, I pushed him so hard that he fell down to the ground, tossling the other couple who were dancing next to us.

At that point I was so shocked by my own actions, that I just ran as no words came outta my mouth. I think Rohan was just so into the 'dancing' moment, that he didnt even see the push coming... I feel bad, it was quite a powerful push, and he did land facefirst to the ground, I also heard him let out a loud groan as I decied to take off by running away.

I don't know what happened inside the palace when I left. All I know is that I did not create a peaceful mess.

💫💫💫

Tina's POV

"Thank you, yeah... Designing city has grown into--"

"AH!"

I froze and stopped talking, everyone around me started looking around with confused frowns on their faces. Who was that? ... My eyes widnened, who the hell shouted like that?

Unanswered questions blurred my vision, I noticed that the dark light shone back to gold as couples stopped dancing, then my eyes caught it. A guy was on the floor, clutching onto his foot.

"Did you hear that?"

"Oh My god what happened?"

The whloe crowd broke into whispers.

I pushed past people and walked downstairs, as fast as I could. Considerably people upstairs didn't have a mask on, since they had alot of business talks going on.

As I neared the guy, I noticed how know he was shuffling with his mask, trying to take it off. I wouldn't blame him, he got hurt, the mask would be quite annoying.

He threw the mask on the floor beside him and took a deep breathe. As soon as he did that alot of gasps filled the atmosphere, most girls let out shocking squels. And me? Well I couldn't see his face, he definitely needed help... the gasps just made me more confused if I should ask if he needs any help.

I shook out all the thoughts from my brain and grew some confidence.

Don't care about anyone else Tina! You're nice, just do what your heart says.