Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away

Yayy! I'm back with a new update, I'm so happy right now. I say this very rarely, but I'm actually super pleased with this chapter. And I hope by the end of it y'all are too! 🙌🌟

We have a suprise POV at the beginning of this chapter. A character everyone loves, and then of course we also have Aisha's too. Lay back, this is gonna be a long one!

Don't forget to smash the VOTE, and leave a COMMENT, I love reading all of them! 🌟💬

I have to let you all know about a few things. So stay tuned till the end of the chapter for that. But! Before that... I know your gonna love it!

Enjoy 💖

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina's POV

5.00pm

"Maybe you should tell him to contact me personally, rather than throw me out of the meeting, something I was really looking forward too!"

"I'm afraid we can't do anything about it." The receptionist voice screeched through the phone.

"What do you mean we can't do anything about it?" I yelled, "Come upstairs to my office Amanda now!"

"Sure mam." I placed the office phone back to its place and buried my face in my hands.

This is absolutely rubbish. I'm at work right now, and one of my workers just told me something I really wasn't expecting to hear.
Who does he think he is? Only because I work for Ayan, that dosen't mean everything will go his way. I should be given some respect as I'm controlling his office in Paris.

I had a important consumer who was willing to give in his designs and ideas for our brand. His name is Frank Mattews, an Italian dealer for so many fashion brands.
I was about to go to Rome, to meet him for a meeting, and most importantly, because of this crucial meeting I've been working my ass off, documenting papers, making contracts, doing so many phone calls.

But, at end what happens after 3 months of hardwork? when I was about to go in 2 weeks? .... Ayan emails our building, basically saying hey-this-meeting-has-been-passed-on... and TINA is not apart of it.

Like what the fuck is his problem!? I'm not letting this go, he can't just end things, something which meant so much for me via email. Not even privately explaining.

"What has he done!?" I fumed, as soon as Amanda entered through my door.

"I-I don't know mam, Ayan Mehra sent an email yesterday claiming, he's replaced someone for you--"

"Replaced someone for me!? Did I even ask him?"

"I know mam.. is just that, he claimed someone else from his hold will be going to Rome for that meeting... not you." She nervously played with her fingers, eyeing me for a short time.

"Leave." I spoke in a harsh tone, waving of my hand. And as soon as she left, I picked the phone next to me and speed dialled Ayan. Yes that looser was saved on the phone, since everything is his.

'Ayan Mehra can't reach your call right now, if anything important, please leav--'

I end the call and try again.
Freaking up you asshole.

'Ayan Mehra can't reach---"

Cut.
Last one, pick up shitbag!

'Ayan Mehra can't reach your call right now, if anything important, please leave a message after the tone... BEEP--'