Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away

Hello everyone, how's it going? I have been extremely ill for the past few weeks, so this was a late update. But now I'm back!

I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT if you do.

Let's read.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina's POV

I dialled the number, and planted the phone on my ear - waiting for him to pick the call.

"Hello." A throaty voice spoke from the phone.

"Abhi! Oh thank god you picked up," I exclaimed, wiping the sweats forming on my forehead.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You need to give me the letter Abhi, I don't care what you're doing - you need to give me the letter before Aisha finds out."

"Finds out? About what?"

"She was asking me if I've seen a white envelop around the house! Clearly she was talking about the letter." I spoke, remembering flashbacks of last night.

💫💫💫💫💫

"Hey Tina!" I heard Aisha shout, I slowed down the shower so I could hear what she was saying.

"Yeah?" I said, loud enough for her to hear.

"Have you seen a white envelop, it had something inside of it - it was in my bag, now I can't find it!"

I froze, my eyes widened. Shit! Abhi had the letter, not me.

"Uh No Aisha, sorry I don't know what you're talking about." I yelled, immediately full speeding the shower, so I couldn't hear her voice anymore.

💫💫💫💫💫

I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard his voice through the speaker of the phone.

"Rohan's in Paris, isn't he?" Abhi questioned, his voice took a sudden deep change.

"H-how do you know?" I frowned as he let out a groan.

"Well who doesn't? He is all over Paris! He was suppose to come this week, AND he is staying in Hotel Pensiula." Abhi brawled.

Wait what? Hotel Pensiula Paris, Aisha works there!

"I.." Closing my eyes I thought about the whloe situation for a second "I don't know he is staying there..."

"You want the letter right?"

"Yes, just as soon as possible, I need to put it back in Aisha's bag." I told him.

"Okay then, me and Shanyana might come to your place by tonight. Just be there."

"Fine, make sur--"

- beep beep -

He hanged up.

I took a deep breath, and stared up on the ceiling.

Dear god, please let everything be okay.

💫💫💫

Aisha's POV

The following day at the hotel wasn't bad, I got to be the receptionist today. It was smooth, I was really happy.

The work wasn't loaded at all, I kinda enjoyed and loved it! The only problem was that my mind kept drifting off to Rohan, the thought of him around me was really distracting. But I didn't see him this morning, I don't know if I was glad or disappointed with that.