Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need

Hey Guys! First of all, I'll like to thank you all so much for keeping your patience. Though some of you did lose it, but it's fine haha. Thank you for just being with me for these past two weeks, I had exams, I was preparing to go on my holidays, so there was just alot happening. But as I said, it will be worth the wait.

I know for a fact, this chapter will make alot of you's smile and happy. Y'all being waiting for this... So, here it is.

Enjoy 💕

---------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

"Hurry the hell up!"

"I know, I know! Shit..." I cussed, quickly pushing my hair back, I popped on my heels, and literally flew to the door, pulling my keys out to unlock it.

"Your 10 minutes already late!" Tina spoke reminding me my lateness.

"Well it's not my fault, you took so much time to curl my hair." I told her, making my way out. Before she could even say anything, I slam the door shut and rushed towards the elevator.

Rohan's probably waiting for me and here I am, still not out, god he's gonna hate me...
I hope he dosen't leave.

I sighed, stepping inside of the elevator, I looked at my reflection in the mirror to see someone beautiful. I looked good. I can say that. The red dress did absolute wonders, it stopped right below my knees, it was gorgeous. My makeup was light, I always like to keep it light, a bit of mascara that I love, it makes my boring honey doe eyes pop out. Some blush too, which I now think is a bad idea, considering I didn't need it cause I blush around him like crazy. A  matte red lipstick, to go with the dress. Not blood red, but a nice undertone red.

Tina curled my hair, making it more wavier then it actually is, she set it with a hairspray which made it bouncy and shiny. I liked it. In other words, I was happy with my appearance.

*Ting*

The doors swiftly open, I stepped out, walking through another set of gates, then outside.

Oh your joking me... no way!

I paused when my eyes took over the big black Mercedes Benz, it looked like a beauty.

The driver climbed out, and made his way over the other side. He opened the gate, and offered me a toothy smile, "You Aisha?" He asked.

I smiled, nodding politely "Yes."

"Car for you." He opened the gate, and guestered to get in.

I stepped inside the car, my eyes widened as I sat down. The leather interior of the car was so smooth, it was like I was in a space machine, the blue lights from the tape infront was glowing like no tomorrow, the cool air from the conditioner gave me goosebumps.

The driver started driving and god, I'm living a dream right now.

If I tell Ayan that I sat inside a Mercedes-Benz he would literally freak out, afterall, he knew how obsessed I was with Mercedes cars.... wait, why am I even thinking about him? This is Rohan not Ayan.

After 10 mins, the driver rolled over to the edge of the street, where you can clearly see the Eiffel Tower, it was dark but beautiful.

For a second I wondered where Rohan was, but my wondering didn't last long. As soon as I stepped out of the car I spotted him.
He sat there, on a bench, looking down playing with his shimmery sliver bracelet. When he heard the sound of my heels, his eyes drifted to me. The heat of his gaze follows me till I walk upto him, then I just went numb.