Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever

Warning: Mature Language and Sexual References.
🌟🌟🌟

It's here. And it's the end.

Make sure to leave a VOTE and COMMENT.

It the longest yet. Last chapter.
Here we go.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rohan shaked his head, "No." He stated, a small vicious smile playing on his lips. It was the first time I'd seen him smile since he came back... and fuck, I'd been lying if I said it wasn't a beautiful sight.

"Not being with you was the hardest thing I had experienced in my entire life..."

💫💫💫

Aisha's POV

"No Rohan! Don't say that. Tell me why? Why now? Why did you have to come back?" I ask him.

"Why do you think Aisha!?" Rohan shouted, throwing his hands dramatically in the air.

"Well I don't know! Maybe you should just go back to Alexis yeah? Back to the better priority!" I responded back in the same tone. I had nothing to regret at what I was saying, I was right. His reputation means the most to him, he dosen't care about my feelings.

Rohan let out a frustrated groan, running his fingers through his messy hair, "Better priority!? Are you kidding me? That was all a lie, I told you about what happened. She just kissed me out of nowhere and I pushed her away. Because the only girl I want in my life is YOU! Get that through your fucking head!"

There was pause.

My heart raced frantically. I wanted to cry because it felt like I've been punched in the chest. In between those beautiful messages he sent me, I saw how he mentioned everything with Alexis was fake. That dosen't mean I believed him though, and right now he's doing a great job in proving me wrong.

"Listen... please." The pain in his voice, got me out of my thoughts as he step forward and took my hands in his. His touch lighten my entrie body, sending chills down my spine and butterflies in stomach.

"You know I've always struggled with this..." He spoke, gripping my hands tighter, pushing them closer to his chest. "Everyday, it was impossible to think about the ways you could hurt me. Because as history proves, everyone who comes near me, eventually ends up leaving me-"

"That's not bloody true! Your an Idiot to think that." I exclaimed, shaking my head, my fingers closing around his hands.

Rohan nodded, "I'm not going to disagree with you on that-"

"Yeah you better not be!" I interjected, cutting him off. He let out a small chuckle, before pulling my body closer with our hands. "The thing is, underneath all the bullshit that made me push you away, there were parts of me that clung to you when I left, and now, without you, I struggle to function."

Tears stung to my eyes, I looked away from his. It was impossible to look into his eyes and not cry while he was saying all of this, "Rohan..." I sighed, a huge breath leaving my lungs, like I was drowning and struggling to breath.

"The thought that keeps me up at night is that I had my chance to be whole and right, and I blew it." He claimed, letting go of my hands just to have them circle around my waist.

"Yes, you did." My eyes find his again, "You completely blew your chance, do you have any--" I stop, as my voice gets croaky, the tears threatening to spill out. "Do you have any idea how much you hurt me?" My voice soften, as I felt a tear slid down my cheek.