Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Rohan's POV

"Ok bye I'm going to sleep." Abhi said, yawning out loud, gosh he looked exhausted. But I was not gonna leave him.

"No! Stop."  I whispered yelled at him. 

"Shhhhh" Abhi retorted back. "There people sleeping, its 1am even Shanaya is asleep. Find Aisha by yourself."

 I rolled my eyes "I can't believe your stupid wife ditched me! She told she would come with me, give me flowers and chocolates." I spoke, irritated with the fact that now I have no sorry gifts to give to Aisha.

"Chup kar Rohan. She wanted to come but she was very tired. So let her sleep." Abhi answered back, running a hand through his hair. He yawned again.

"What about me huh? I had a 5hour drive to this place, and right now I'm walking around like a dead zombie trying to find a girl who I have to cheer up and say sorry to." I repiled back, you could tell by my tone that i was super pissed off.

Abhi chuckled, rubbing his eyes. "That made no sense, zombies are already dead." He told me.

"Go to hell Abhi." I groaned in anger.

"Bye Ro" He said walking off laughing like an idiot.

"Son of a bitch." I muttered

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
5 minutes later ......

Just go and talk to her Rohan, stop acting like a girl she's right infront of you.

Aisha was cleaning, its 1:05am in the morning and she is working.

She cleaning up half eaten food, there were left over drinks everywhere, tissues and confetti also popped up balloons on the floor. 

What the hell are these people? Actual human beings or animals and why is she the only one working?

 She looked so tired, sleeply and damn innocent.... It makes me wonder that is she actually like this or just acts like that. 

I won't lie, she was gorgeous. Aisha had large doe eyes like deep pools of light chocolate you could get lost in. Her long dark brown hair cascaded down her back like waterfalls, her sweet soft pink lips which are so tempting not to look at every time.

Stop Rohan now is not the time to ogle at her!

I gulped nevrously. Before walking up to her.

"Aisha." I called out to her.

She looked up at me her eyes twinkling under the fairy lights. 

"Please go." she whispered softy, I felt as in my heart just stattered into a million  pieces by that very saying.

Dammit, I felt so guilty.

"Listen." I reached out at her but she backed away .... Is she scared of me now?

"Listen Aisha, I'm very sorry is just that you made me angry and It was your fault but then I shouted at you plus I got so aggressive and I am sorry for saying that your fireworks were shit I swear there weren't. I didn't even got to see them cause I was looking at you and I'm sorry for saying that your mom did the fireworks I didn't know that your mother had passed away trust me and I had-"

"STOP" Aisha said out loud ..... I immediately shut my mouth close and stopped rambling.

Then I was beyond shocked, cause she just starting laughing. Her laugh was like music to my ears it seemed to make me forget about everything. 

She looked up, her laugh slowly fading away as she saw me looking at her.

Aisha cleared her throat.
"Um, you talk alot, it's fine Rohan I guess it my fault too I'm sorry." 

"No it wasn't .... It was my fault I should be sorry. What no! Not should I AM, I'm very sorry." I said. Godness, what is happening to me, I was never so anxious around a girl before.

She giggled. "You know in the past 2 minutes you probably said the word sorry aleast 10 times." Aisha whispered, staring into my eyes.

I laughed. She was right.
"Fine go ahead make fun of me." I mischievously replied, while she giggled again.

Aisha honestly had the most cutest laugh ever.

"Go to sleep Aisha its very late." I told her.

"Tell the other servants to clean up the mess up." 

"Oh yes I was about to do that, alright." She replied back, I smiled, now look, it's not so bad talking to her is it.

"So, bye Rohan." Aisha said. 

"Wait, can I like hug you?" I asked.

Her cheeks turned red, she was blushing while looking down. How cute! I decided to tease her on a bit more.

"Um, No, why do you want t-to hug me?"

I chuckled "Cause were friends now." I calmly stated, tucking my hands inside my pockets.

Aisha looked at me, her eyes teasingly twinkling at me. "Itni asani se dost nahi bante, it takes time." She replied.

 I smirked at her, arching my left eyebrow.

I took a big step infront of her. There was only a distance of two inches between us now. Aisha stiffened, her eyes looking everywhere else except me, I could feel her soft strawberry breath sending tingles down my hands, as I took them out of the pocket.

She looked more prettier close up.

I took her hand in mine. Aisha immediately looked up, her eyes widened.
"Is Miss Aisha Khurana challenging me?" I whispered staring at her enchanting eyes. 

"Maybe." she mumbered, her voice below a whisper her eyes on the side avoiding mine again.

I chuckled, Staring at her face. I brought her hand close to my mouth and softy kissed her knuckles.

Aisha gasped, her mouth hanging open.

"I accept then sweetheart." I said giving her my million dollar smile.

I then slowly left her hand and backed off. I walked backwards, my eyes never left her face.

She stared back at the ground before turning around and leaving.

I laughed at her reaction, running my hand through my hair, shaking my head.

Rohan Nanda is always good with girls.

-----------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

Hey everybody! How are you doing ?? First of all I apologize for not updating in a while, I was just busy in some schoolwork.

So tell me how was the chapter?? I love to get feedback .... Every comment brings a smile on my face because you all are AMAZING !!! Thank you for reading - VOTE COMMENT SHARE <3

Love you all , LATERS xoxo :)