Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

(The Hotel Pensiula Paris) ⬆

HEYO! I'm back, aye! This chapter is a bit girly, I think y'all will like it! ;)

I'll leave you guys to read it now, I know alot you guys been waiting, so here you go! Don't forget to leave a Vote & Comment.

Enjoy 💖

--------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

"Aww.. god, I wish I had a guy take me out on a date like that." Tina said, swooning over the idea, she was laying on her bed, holding a rose from the bouquet in her hand, she was twirling it around and looking at it like was some sort of diamond.

"T, for 3rd time, it's not a date." I told her, ruffling through the clothes in my closet.

"It is, clearly it is!" She argued, carefully placing the rose back inside the bouquet.

"It's not."

"It is."

"No!"

"Yes!"

I rolled my eyes and threw a multi colour green and yellow shirt on the ground "Ew, why do I even have this!?"

"You're suppose to have good stuff in your closet, not that shit." She spoke, pointing out to the many clothes already on the ground.

"Well I'm trying, but ugh, the only thing I like is this black dress." I held it up, and looked at it, then back at Tina. It was lacey from the top but too short at the bottom.

Tina frowned "I mean, If you want appear somewhat sensible, I wouldn't wear that."
Hm, she's right.

"This is the only dress I have other than sweatshirts..."

Tina chuckled - "You're lame." She retorted.

"Fuck you." I muttered in a low voice but she heard it anyway.

"Ay! Watch the language!" Tina rattled, reaching out to her phone on the bedside table.

"Aren't you gonna help me!?" I whined, irritatingly picking up all the clothes, I one by one started putting them all away in the closet.

"We have a day, today is only Thursday, you can go buy something." She explained, her phone covering her face, I bet she isn't doing anything - probably just scrolling through her instagram feed.

"Can you come with me? Pleaseeee." I questioned, exaggerating a bit.

"Fine. In one condition."

Shutting the door of my cupboard, I crossed my arms and looked at her "What?"

"Accept the fact that Rohan is taking you out on a date," She said, a playful smile taking over her face, popping out her dimples.

I sighed, rubbing my temple with my fingers "Oh, you got to me kidding me..."

"C'mon!"

"It's an Apology Dinner! That's it." I told her, strictly.

"That's bullshit, what the hell is an Apology Dinner anyway?" She exclaimed, dramatically throwing her hands in the air.

"Tina..." I warned, glaring at her.

"Aisha..." She said, mimicking me.

God, this annoying piece of 'mérde'

I walked over to the dining table and placed my wallet inside of my bag "We're getting late, just get up."

"You mean you're getting late," Tina pointed out, correcting me. It kills me at how resistant she is, I like the serious Tina better than this playful one.