Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Aisha's POV

Dear Diary,
Today will be different. It has to be.
I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine thank you."
and "Yes, I feel much better".
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her mother. I will start fresh and be someone new, its the only way I can make it through.

* knock knock *
Quickly putting my diary aside I stood up making my way over to the door. Unlocking it, I see a pair of cute dark black eyes shining at me. It was a little girl, she looked about 6 or 7 years old. Her hair was tied up in a long ponytail and she was wearing a fitted knee length pink dress with white poko dots on it.

Aww, she was absolutely adorable.

"Arey arey yeh pyaari se bachi kon hai?" (Oh hello, who is this beautiful girl?) I said in a baby voice. I sat down, on my knees matching her height. I softly touched the left side of her shoulder, putting my hand above the dress.

"Please don't touch my dress." She snapped. Wow quite an attitude for a little child.

I immediately took my hand off her.
"Um s-sorry." I quickly mumbled.

"Whatever, Shanaya didi is calling you downstairs!" She said, I could tell she was annoyed. Her facial expression told me everthing. She's a kid, I'm older then her! So i can understand better.

"Why?" I questioned.

"How am I suppose to know that." She retorted back, and the next thing I know she's gone.

I blinked a few times -- registering.

"Aaj kal ke bache." (Kids these days) I sighed, making my way downstairs.

💫💫💫

"Oh god, Abhi tumse kuch nahi hota!" Shanaya's loud voice echoed as I was walking downstairs.
I saw Jeet talking to someone on the phone, Abhi trying to untie the string of lights around him, while Sudo was just sitting on the sofa laughing at him, watching him struggle and then there was Rohan and Coach Shah gobbling down GulabJamans (Indian sweets) on the side. All the other people were just randomly talking.

"Jeet who are you talking to?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Tanya why?" He answered back.

"Jeet you cannot talk to her and see eachother jab tak tum logo ki shaadi nahi hoti." (until you get married) I ordered, glaring at him.

"Actually my sweet little sister your wrong, I can talk to her but I can't see her. You see talking to my future wife on the phone is not some crime!" Jeet claimed, twitching the side of his lips. I decided to play on and tease him.

"Future wife huh?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shu---"

"WHAT THE HELL." A loud voice travelled all the way to my ears making me jump in suprise --- which I suppose it was Shanyana voice.

I walked upto her, she looked fustered as hell.

"Shanaya what happened, are you okay?"

"Look at Abhi! He looks like a joker." Shanaya groaned. Flipping her hair out of her face.

"Instead of yelling Shanaya, if I could get some help it would be very nice." Abhi suggested, Shanaya gave him a glare, while Sudo cracked up laughing again. I bit my lip trying to control my laughter. Stop, It's not funny Aisha!

"Calm down Shanaya ... Uh why don't you get some scissors and easily cut off the strings, I could arrange more lights ... it's fine." I insisted, giving her the puppy face I could make. C'mon cute puppy faces always calms down/ destresses out people, doesn't it?