Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

💫💫💫
Aisha's POV

"Just give me the letter Ayan."

"No!" He yelled.

"What is wrong with you?" I retorted back, my eyebrows crunching up in confusion. I couldn't understand his behaviour, why is he acting like this?

"You just ignored my statement, didn't you?" He spoke, glaring at me "You love him, right? You love Rohan."

My eyes widned at his words.

"How could you say something like that, without knowing anything? Me and Rohan are friends, nothing more!" I finished, my chest raising up and down due to my hard breath. I was angry. I was angry at him.

"Friends?" Ayan question. He snickered, bursting into laughter while I just looked at him, fluid.

I patiently waited as his laughter died slowly.... he stared at me, his eyes shooting daggers. "Friends don't kiss eachother Aisha." Ayan said, emphasizing the word 'friends'.

I closed my eyes and sighed.
He's clearly taking this all wrong.

"You know what, I shouldn't have told you anything at the first place!" I gripped Rohan's letter that was in my hand, and started to walk off.

All this, was just giving me a headache, also considering the fact I didn't sleep all night.

"Are we friends Aisha?" I stopped walking. Ayan's question shocking me.

I turned back around, looking at him.... he looked hurt.

"Of course we are Ayan, what type of question is that?" I asked.

"We never kissed." He blurted it out. My eyes right now could come out of their sockets anytime, I'm too stunted to register his word, I felt that moment I could just go and smack my head on the wall.

"What the hell are you saying?" I outraged, raising my voice.

"If you can kiss Rohan but still call him your friend, then you could do the same with me too!"

I let out a loud groan "You don't get it! You never will,"

"You just said that Rohan is your friend." Ayan spoke, annoyed.

"Yes, but I'm confused that's why. I don't know if I have a romantic interest in him yet!" I explained, my voice turning a bit more softer then before.

"So if we kiss Aisha, will you start enveloping a romantic interest in me too?" Ayan questioned.

Oh my god! What the fuvk is wrong with him?

"Stop it." I screamed in frustration. "Don't compare yourself to Rohan, you both are so different from eachother. Why don't you get it Ayan? even if I do kiss you, nothing would change between us, because we've been friends for so long that I only consider you as that."

---- Silence ----

Everything felt weird, I didn't say anything wrong. But I guess sometimes -- truth hurts.

"Listen." His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted. It's my fault."

I didn't say anything back. "I'm worried Aisha, worried for you.... beacuse the other day you told me that you hated Rohan and the next day you kissed him--

"By accident." I cut him off. He rolled his eyes and sighed "Fine by accident, But it's just that I don't want you to get your heartbroken again. Especially from Rohan cause he's a jerk..." Ayan continued.