Chapter 6 - Go Away

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Dear Diary,
This morning I woke up and felt so strange. I don't know how to describe it. On one hand, I was so weak that when I tried to stand up my muscles wouldn't support me. But on the other hand I felt so ..... pleasant. So comfortable, so relaxed. As if I was floating on a bed of golden light. I didn't care if I never moved. But then I remembered today's Sangeet..... life is just to hard sometimes.

💫💫💫

After finishing off what Aisha does every morning and night, something she likes to calls 'writing about life'. She closed off her diary and literally strolled outside like a walking dead.

While walking down the hallway distracted in thoughts, she collided head first into a wall and fell on the ground, with a loud "THUD."

"Ouch." she breathed.

A roar of laughter filled the air, Aisha didn't even bother to look up. She knew that heartless, intense but incredibly sexy laughter.

She huffed, annoyed. "Aren't you being a gentleman." She said, looking up - sarcasm clear in her voice.

Her eyes met his, she felt drawn to them his eyes were the colour of hot cocoa, sprinkled with tiny flecks of gold like mini marshmallows.

Ughh, look away, look away Aisha she kept yelling that to herself.

Why is he so good looking, she thought.

"Are you always this clumsy?" A voice interrupted her thoughts, making her snap back to reality.

"Um... sorry what?" She muttered.

Rohan chuckled "Girna tumhari hobby hai kya!" His eyes mischievously gleaming at her.
For a second Aisha felt herself slipping back to dreamland but no, she has to control.

"Kya?" She asked bitting her lip.

Rohan's eyes flickered to her mouth then back to her eyes, Aisha felt herself shiver at his intense gaze.

"Have you gone deaf now?" He smiled.

She looked down, avoiding his gaze for some reason his eyes made her feel weak. Or maybe it was just how she felt this morning.

"No it's just, go on.." Aisha didn't know what she was saying. He was just to distracting for her.

Rohan smirked "Oh I get it now."

"Get what?" Aisha asked, completely puzzled.

His smirk grew wider "Nothing." He replied, laughing again.

Aisha rolled her eyes, "Just say it."

Rohan crossed his arms. He leaned against the wall beside him.

"Such a lazy girl." He muttered, his smirk never left his handsome face, how much Aisha wish she could slap it off.

She quickly stood up and with all guts took a step infront of him, challenging him. He was teasing her, and she was not liking it. His eyes widened in amusement.

"Your really pissing me off Rohan Nanda." She whispered, her breath hitting his face.

Rohan studied every inch of her face and leaned closer.
"Itna pass mat aao yaar, pyaar na hojaye tumko mujhse." He whispered, intensely staring at her face.

Aisha gasped and quickly stepped back in a mear-second.

Rohan burst out laughing. This wasn't just any laugh. It was that cruel mocking laughter of his, which Aisha hated, cause she still found Aisha oddly charming.