Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.

So you must be wondering where is chapter 11? I'm sorry but hear this, you all are new readers and just saying there was a chapter 11.
But I deleted it because it wasn't nessacary. It was a chapter were abhi and shanyana had a fight, but then further on in the story they we're fine with eachother. So there really wasn't any need for that chapter that's why I deleted it...

The names of the chapters and the numbers of the chapter will stay the same, I won't change everything because of that one chapter that I deleted. That's why there's no chapter 11. (But there was)

It's chapter 12.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

💫💫💫
1st January 2017!!! Happy New Year, Forget everything that happened in 2016 and step into 2017 like a boss ------- AND SMILE STAY HAPPY ALL THE TIME, 2017 WILLL ROCK.

💫💫💫1st January 2017!!! Happy New Year, Forget everything that happened in 2016 and step into 2017 like a boss ------- AND SMILE STAY HAPPY ALL THE TIME, 2017 WILLL ROCK

My treat to all of you's is an new update, this chapter has some of all your favorite characters, and even some new one's. So sit back, grab your popcorn and ENJOY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

Can anything be more awkward than this, sitting on a dining table having breakfast with my Dad, Jeet, his newly brought home wife Tanya, Ayan and Rohan.

Nope? Exactly Nothing....

"Ji baba? Apne kuch bolna tha." (You wanted to say something baba) Jeet voice took over the awkwardness, making me fill with joy. Finally.

Dad sighed, putting his fork down facing up to meet everyone's eyes.

"Aisha beta?" He called out. I looked at him, worried. Whenever Dad wanted to talk to me he always ended up confessing something big or just causing a problem. I know it's not very nice thing to say about my father, but it's true.

"J-ji?" I stammered, nervous.

Dad faced Jeet and said "Batao usay." (Tell Her).

I smiled nervously, hopefully it's not something bad. Hopefully.

"Aisha, baba wants you to get his medicines from the pharmacy. You guys have a long drive back home tonight, we wanna make sure dad doesn't get sick." Jeet announced. My brother cared about my dad alot, especially after mom's death he just doesn't want to lose anyone else. Guess my feelings are mutual too.

"Ji baba zaroor (Of course)" I said.

"And Rohan, I have to leave make sure you take care of Baba and Aisha, before everyone leaves." Jeet spoke to Rohan.

I don't need his help.

💫💫💫

As soon as I got ready, I rushed downstairs. I didn't have enough time, the pharmacy was about to close in Half an hour. The only thing going in my mind right now was run run run.