Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired

Hello y'all I'm back, and it's chapter 30! 🎉🎉🎉 Wooh! I can't believe it, we've come a long way. I honestly thought I'll be writing like 10 chapters and I'll be done. But then all the love I got, kept me going 🖤 So big hugs to all of you.

Alright, so as for this Chapter, I wouldn't say 'Hope you all enjoy, blah blah blah.' Cause I know you won't. ☠

But! Still make sure you VOTE, and COMMENT throughout. Let me know your thoughts.

Deep breaths... Here we go. 💕

---------------------------------------------------------

'Because the birdsong might be pretty,
But it's not for you they sing,
And if you think my winter is too cold,
You don't deserve my spring.'
Erin Hanson

--------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

Time: 1.32am
Place: In my miserable bed.

Dear Diary,

I

I thi--

First of all I'm sorry for the messy writing.
I'm sorry for drowning you in my tears.
You don't exist, but I can't say anything so I have to write this down.

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
That's me I don't know what to do

It hurts like hell.

Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad. And all the butterflies have broken their wings.

💫💫💫

3 hours ago....

"Yeah I'm on my way, calm down Tina please." I pulled over my raincoat hood ontop of my head and walked out through the gates.

"Hurry up." Her voice begged through the speaker of my phone.

"I'll be there in 5." I spoke, cutting the call.

Today is a day of inescapable wetness, even as I watch the downpour errant drops fall continuously while I walking across the road, to the park.

Surprisingly they're alot of other people there. The park contains shades, so while children splash on puddles with others friends, their moms would be under the shade, watching them.

My gaze travels around, to find Abhi, Shanyana and Tina, by a brown cover. I reach to them in about 2 minutes, all of them were just standing there with umbreallas, none of them saying a word.
Talk about an awakard silence.

I throw my arms in the air "I'm here!" I announce, my voice loud enough to startled them. "Isn't that what you all wanted..." I muttered.

Tina sighed, shaking her head "Aisha..." she spoke. Almost like a warning, telling me to stop with the attitude. But why would I? Everything is becoming so irrelevant now, nonsense about Rohan.

"We would like to apologise to you. For taking and reading your letter--"

"Taking?" I looked at Shanyana "Is stealing something now just known as taking?"

"That's not it, We just--"

"You what Shanyana?" I shouted at her.

"Hey! Aisha, stop." Tina interjected, glaring at me "Let her talk..."