Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered

*WARNING* - Mature Language

Wasssupp fam! I'm back with Part 2 of Chapter 25, alot of you's have been waiting for it, so here we have it!

And the end of the chapter, there's a interesting announcement, so make sure you read that!

Please VOTE is you like this chapter and want more.
COMMENT your thoughts, I always love the feedback! (Hopefully y'all don't kill me after this part though) 😔😅💫

Enjoy 💕

--------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

Entering the park, a slight breeze rustles the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The rain has melted the leaves underfoot to slush, the air was chilly, the beams of sunlight glowing on my skin.

Flowers are vast, and they conceal the freshly cut green grass.
The pathway is nothing more than dirt littered with random rocks.

Not too far, I could hear a voice, as I turned my head around I spotted Rohan, seated on a big rock - he was holding a guitar with his legs crossed. He strucked the chords unveiling the melodious tone. At first he was only humming but then it turned into him softly singing.

Not alot of people were around, but the ones near were smiling while looking at him, some were recording from a far distance. Maybe they were to scared to walk upto him, or maybe they understood his popularity and didn't wanted to disturb his peace. I didn't care about any of that, I slowly walked towards him, wanting to hear his voice.

I was 50 inches away, I could hear what he was singing now.

'Waiting here for someone...
Only yesterday we were on the run,
You smile back at me and your face lit up the sun...
Now I'm waiting here for someone'

My heart right now was crunched - like a paper ball, thanks to my lovely bestfriends who I thought I could trust. The friends I thought would never betray me, but they did.
Rohan on the other hand was 'uncrunching' my heart, he was making it normal. He was making me feel better.

He was a cure for me, being with him, hearing his voice was a cure to everything.

'And ohhhh, love, do you feel this rough?
Why's it only you I'm thinking of'

His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. I know you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and I wished that he would never stop.
He also looked extremely peaceful, it made me feel the same, his eyes was closed, his head down - little parts of smooth hair coming down to his head.

He hesitated a bit when he felt some footsteps approch him, but he still didn't open his eyes.

I sat on the other big rock, diagonally to his, I didn't look at him, I would be too distracted..
I kept my eyes on the on the ground. I wasn't able to talk right now, I couldn't explain, I guess I was too... broken.

My shadow'sss.. dancing
Without you for the first time
My heart is hoping
You'll walk right in tonight.

My eyes teared up, I don't know what was happening... I looked at the corner, the strong wind was blowing, causing my hair to ruffle. The sea was blue and green, Every wave seemed to be making enthusiastic, eager haste to the shore, with long, irised tresses streaming from its tops.

I then looked back down, taking deep breaths.

'Anddd tell me there are things that you regret
'Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet
That's all I'm asking
Is it too much to ask?'