Broken (11) From Trey.

Authors Note: This follows on from the moment of when Khayla leaves Trey and Dami standing there in the night together. Please vote and comment. Become a fan if not already. Thank you. x

As Khayla walked away, it was a moment in which I wanted to run after her but I said I wanted to be with Dami, there was no going back now and I hated that. I could of just said to her that I was falling for Dami but I still loved her but that was the easiest thing in the world to say. I would rather be without her than hurt her.

"Babe, you ok?" Dami had a huge smile on her which was literally from ear to ear.

"Yeah." I started walking off.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you think Dami?"

"I mean, you should be happy, its just me and you now, babe."

That's the thing, I knew and that is actually what I couldn't stand. I wanted to be with her and have Dami. Yes, have my cake and eat it two. I was selfish and I accepted that.

"Yeah, it's just us."

She smiled at me and we walked off in the darkness.

....

I woke up in Dami's bed, the night previous was a blur to me. While I was asleep, I was thinking about Khayla, she was in my mind just seeing her cry. I hated seeing her in pain especially when I was causing it because this wasn't the first time that I let her down. I cheated on her before but we got over that and she forgot all about it. You could say "once a cheater always a cheater" but Dami is just a friend with benefits. The reason I cheated before is because I didn't think that Khayla loved me enough so I went looking for it somewhere else. This time, I just. I cant explain it. I wanted to have sex. I felt ready with Khayla. We're young. I'm 14. She's 13. But I was ready.

I reached for my trousers and grabbed my phone out of the left pocket. Dami wasn't in the bed so I could text freely.

* I'm sorry for what I did. I love you but I want to be with Dami because she gave me something you couldn't.

Trey. X

I sent the message to Khayla in full English because I wanted her to realise I was serious. She replied almost instantly and my heart raced a little bit.

*Don't chat crap, I hate you becuz I luved u and u betrayd me. K

I gulped after reading that, she hated me. How could someone who loved me once hate me again.

*Khayla, please, can we meet up so we can at least be friends?

Trey. X

I didn't actually even want to read the reply to that message because I didn't want Khayla out of my life completely yet she wouldn't be blamed if she didn't want to talk to me at all because she has the right to feel that way with me. She has the right to not like me at all but I just wanted her to be open-minded because I loved her and that isn't going to change no matter what happens to us.

As my phone vibrated with the reply on the phone, Dami came into the room with a tray so I stuffed my phone back into my trousers.

"Morning baby, my mum made us breakfast."

"What?!? She knows about us!?!"

I started getting angry because I wasn't ready to go public with the relationship.

"No, she just thinks we were up talking late which is why you slept over."

"Oh. Good."

"Don't you want to tell people about us?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"Because of Khayla."

"So. You dumped her, she knows about us, what's the problem?"

"Other people wont see it that way."

She sat next to me on the bed after placing the tray down on the desk.

"I don't care how other people see it, its about me and you."

"No, its not. Its about me, you and Khayla."

"Why? She'll get over it and properly date Ash and then everyone will be happy."

"Ok."

I kissed her firmly on the lips and got dressed to leave to go home. She watched me and ate, silence filling the room. I walked out without saying a word as I came to the landing, her bedroom door creaked.

"Aren't you going to say bye?"

"Bye."

"Trey, if you don't love me, walk out." She whispered it as her mum was downstairs.

I looked at her, then walked towards her. Her smile lit up as I came closer, I noticed she had a smear of spaghetti sauce on her cheek which was quite cute. I kissed her one last time, then walked away, down the stairs, out of her house and into mine. I heard her running down the stairs to come after me but I didn't look back because I couldn't, as much as I was in the wrong this whole time, I realised what I gave up and that was too much to lose. I texted Khayla.

*I know you hate me but I left Dami.

Trey. X

After sending that, I read the text she sent to me in response to meeting up.

*No. K

As my front door opened, my mum was sitting on the stairs.

"Trey, where have you been?"

"At Dami's."

"All night."

"Yeah."

I began to try to get past her.

"Trey, don't walk away from me."

"What then?"

"Talk to me."

"Fine."

"What's wrong?"

"In the space of two days, I've lost everything. Happy."

I began to barge past her again.

"Trey, don't, SIT!"

"MUM, NO!"

"TREY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"NOTHING."

I ran up to my room and abruptly slammed the door. I'm all alone.