Broken (15) Khayla, Ash and Trey

Chapter (15)

Khayla

"Dami, why did you tell me this?" I said through the tears, I had to fight them back. I didn't have the strength to reject what she was saying as I was too hurt beyond belief. Why would Trey dump her? He must really want me back like she was saying but he did the one thing that I was saving myself for. I wanted to give him my one thing that no other girl could give him. I wanted to take his virginity and he could have mine. But Dami had it and to top it all off, she loved him and he didn't love her. I thought that was the point of losing your virginity to one person. They must be special. Special in a sense that only you could see but no now he wasn't pure.

"Khayla, are you still there?"

"Huh, oh yeah."

I saw people in the street watching me like I was the only one, yes I was crying, yes my make-up was running but I didn't care and that didn't matter. I wanted him bad and it hurt me like hell. I didn't know anymore. I need to get to Ash fast. He can make it better.

As I got to the house, I saw it was open as the door was on the latch. Ash was cleaning up so I tip-toed in and picked up a cushion to start a pillow fight. I still looked like sh*t but it could be worse, I guess.

******

Ash

"KHAYLA! STOP MAN!!!" I shouted at her to stop as she kept hitting me repeatedly with the pillow.

She finally stopped once, I rolled over.

"Sorry, got a bit carried away."

"I see that haha."

I looked at her and saw black tears down her face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." She began running her cheeks which smudged what was already there so she looked like she had black balls on her face.

"Come here." I sat on the sofa, she did the same and I got a tissue to start taking the tears away.

"Thanks."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Fine."

She told me the story of how Dami called her and told her what was going on with Trey when they were dating etc.

"Ash, I'm glad I have a friend like you."

"I'm always here for you."

She smiled.

"Ash."

"Yeah."

"Do you still like me?"

"Of course, I still like you."

"Not like that, like more..."

"Oh...why?"

"No reason."

"Well there has to be a reason if you're asking."

"I like you."

"Khayla, don't go down this road again, you know how I feel but I ain't dating you if you have feelings for Trey."

"Ash, I don't."

"Then why are you affected by Trey and Dami?"

"I'm not."

"Prove it."

She leapt on me pinning me down.

"I'll do more than prove it.

******

Trey

I was on my bed and my mind was flickering between the women I had then lost in my life: Khayla and Dami.

I used Dami for sex and I'm not going to apologize for that at all because she should of known. I never said I love you or shown much affection, she was just there. It was Khayla I loved. Most would think and question why I didn't wait but I couldn't because I didn't want too. I was ready and she wasn't. At least I didn't lie to her about what I did. I have a conscience and now its clear.

"Trey, dear come out and talk to me."

I was going to blank my mum because for the best part of it, she makes my life worse and I cant stand it all. I just need to think out the thoughts all running though my head before it gets too much for me.

My phone was vibrating off my bed. I sat up off my bed and looked at the screen.

It was Khayla.

"Hello, I was meant to call you."

"Trey, I don't care. I'm over you, I just wanted to say, do you want the stuff you have at my house or not?

"Khayla, don't do this."

"Do you want the stuff or not?"

"Khayla just hear me out!"

"Trey, I have a boyfriend. I care about him. I want your stuff out."

"What? Who? I bet it's Ash."

"Trey, I don't owe you anything. Come and get your stuff if you want."

She hung up.

Instantly, I dialled Ash.

"Yooo person."

"ASH WHAT THE HELL YOU..."

He hung up.

He was playing me for the fool, he knew Khayla was mine. This aint over.