Broken (14) Khayla And Ash.

Broken (14)

Khayla

I was on my way to Ash's house all dressed up nicely. Since my parents were divorcing, I didn't want to seem down in the dumps but at the same time, I was sad because it meant the end to them and I dint want them to end. It made me think, are my relationships doomed now because of my parents. I lost Trey and I have Ash but I don't want to hurt him like I did before.

As I was thinking about the past and was walking up the road to Ash's house, my phone started to have a mini disco in my pocket.

"Hello?"

As usual, I didn't even look at who it was because I was going to end the conversation before it even started as I wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

"Khayla, don't hang up."

"Why shouldn't I!?!"

***

Ash

I was waiting for a while with Khayla and my sister was getting more and more irritating by the second which didn't help. I was gonna call her but I couldn't find my phone.

"Sis, do you know where my mobile is?"

"Behind me. Hehe."

"Give it to me." I gave her a funny/serious look which made her giggle then I pounced into a tickle attack. I saw my phone behind her than stopped.

I searched for Khayla in my phone then dialled.

"Khayla, where are you, you're taking a bit long..."

She sniffled down the phone.

"Khayla!"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong, where are you?"

"Nothing and I'm nearly here anyway, it doesn't matter."

"Ok."

She locked off. I know that she was upset so I decided I wanted to you know, make sure she can talk in a comfortable environment.

"Sis!"

"YEAH!"

"Ok, don't shout LOL, you want to go to Auntie Linda's?"

"Why?"

"My friend is upset and I think they need me right now."

"Oh, I'll get ready."

As soon as she was upset getting her shoes on, I went next door to my mum's friend Linda who has known my mum longer than I've been alive so we call her auntie out of respect.

I knocked on the door and waited for the response.

"Ashley, what you here for babe?"

"I wanted to know if you can look after Kelly please?"

"Why?"

"My friend is coming over and..."

"You don't have to explain, I know it's a girl."

"Oh."

"I'll look after Kelly, just make sure you clean up so I don't have to tell your mum what you get up too."

I smiled.

"Thanks auntie."

Auntie Linda was dressed in all white. She had on a camisole and white cargo pants.

"Kelly, hurry up babe!"

I walked back into the house as Kelly exited.

"Bye bye sis." I kissed her on her cheek.

"Bye bye bro bro." She kissed me back.

It was something we did from when she was little.

"When you coming back for me, bro?"

"A few hours."

"Ok."

I left the door on latch as I wanted it open for air. I set myself the task of cleaning up the front room because tornado Kelly came through it and it was a mess.

.....

I heard the door creak and as I turned around, I was hit.