Broken (20) Happily Together Forever?

Broken (20)

Author's Note: Shoutout to those that constantly commenting on my chapters e.g RetroKidd, Chickorita and Winnie-baybii appreciate that! :). Right back down to business: Continue to read, comment and vote as you are the ones keeping this alive. Thanks.

After me and Trey had sex, I was wrapped in his arms. Tired for what just happened, I wanted to go to bed but couldn't. My party was in an hour so I had to get up, dash in the bathroom and get ready again. Trey slept peacefully in my bed and without complaints let me get up when I moved his arm away. I was being silent about everything I did in my room only because Trey was a light sleeper but I didn't mind being silent as I needed to compose myself before anything. After I got out the shower, I saw Trey's head from underneath the covers. He was blinking - his eyes gasping for sunlight to pull them open.

"Kha."

"Yes Trey?"

"What are you gonna do?"

"About Ash?"

"Yeah."

I looked around to see him still in my bed with a sad look planted on him. I felt an ounce of guilt about my situation. I should of told Ash we was done

because me and Trey have history which I wouldn't take back as it brought us closer.

"I don't know."

"You can't have your cake and eat it."

"I know."

"Kha, you have to choose because it is driving me insane slowly knowing you are with him."

"I know."

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I don't know."

His face read disappointment.

"Do you want to be with Ash?"

"I don't know."

"Khayla you are messed up.! How could you sleep with him, then me and have no plan?"

"What did you expect? Me to jump back into your arms?"

"Yes because I love you and he doesn't if he is sleeping with Dami!"

"He isn't sleeping with her...he just...you know."

"What difference does it make?"

"You slept with her and I wasn't your first!"

He was getting angry so got out of my bed and began redressing. Whilst he was getting dressed and I was doing my make up, we was both silent - no response from Trey.

When he was done, he sat on the ground leaning against my messy bed which once lay two happy people that once completed each other.

"Sleeping with Dami was a mistake."

"Was it? Maybe I wasn't giving you what you wanted? Maybe I was the one in the wrong?"

"You're right. I wanted you to be my first but you was taking so long so I couldn't bother with you. However you wasn't in the wrong. I laid down with Dami. It was my choice and I live with the consequences of that."

He had clearly matured therefore realising his ways.

"So because I had class..."

He inturupted me.

"Class! You slept with ASH!"

"And what's wrong with that? Would you of rathered someone else?"

"I don't care who you sleep with!"