Broken (18) Dami and Khayla - The Big Shock

Broken (18)

Dami's View

He wasn't saying no to anything I was doing to him which made it feel better. I was a professional at what I did so who would say no anyway. He was panting as if for air. I could tell he wanted to get away but didn't know how.

"DAM......DAM....EUGH GET OFF!"

He finally pushed me off and pulled up his boxers and trousers quickly.

"Get the hell out of my house!"

"Ooh so you can say that after I was on you for like 5 minutes!"

"Just get the hell out!" He had a fierce look of mad rage with him.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Khayla was here and I was ready to expose what a rubbish boyfriend she has. They had only been going out a few days and look what their relationship was already. It was a joke that I had to end only because no boy could resist what I had and Ash was just another name on the list as usual. I ran to open the door and Ash ran after me. As I opened the door, he pushed me out of the way and Khayla's face dropped.

"What is she doing here?" She was calm. I guess she didn't want to jump to conclusions but in the day and age we live in you have too. She should know not to trust me with anyone. I'm selfish. I want things all to myself including her man.

"Dami was just leaving."

"No, you never answered me. What is she doing here?" She was still calm but you could by the pitch in her voice that she was getting more hurt and angry.

"She was leaving."

"So she came into your house to leave? What happened?"

"I SUCKED HIM DRY!" I had to stop this and just tell her.

****

Khayla's View

I was running hard and fast away from Ash's house with my bags in hand. He was running after me with two different trainers on his feet and a look of despair.

"KHAYLA WAIT PLEASE!"

I was crying on my birthday with nowhere to go. No one to turn too or anything. Ash was catching up to me and I thought that there was no point of trying to run anymore because he would catch me anyway. I stopped and collapsed on the floor in a heap of myself, my bags and emotion.

"What do you want from me, Ash??"

"I wanted to talk to you."

I was crying still but strangely calm like I needed to be. My head was all over the place and I needed that same calm to clear it.

"Why on my birthday Ash? Why?"

"I didn't intend for it to happen."

"Then why was she down there?"

He just looked at me with a blank expression.

"We are fourteen, we shouldn't be doing this. That. Period."

"What you mean this?"

"We shouldn't be having sex or you know." I didn't want to mention what Dami did to him. It made me sick.

"I know."

We sat there on the cold ground. Just looking out into the sun waiting for something to solve our problems.