Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day

I was having a lovely dream about the one and only Justin Drew Bieber. He was just about to kiss me when my mom woke me up.

Ugh I hate school.

I, of course, had to sleep on the couch because my sister and nephew are at my house.

Isabelle, my sister, took my room and Colby, my nephew, took the middle bedroom, which has his play pin, so I got left with the couch.

I walk in the kitchen to make my hot chocolate. I put water in the mug and put the mug in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds and leave to use the bathroom. I walk back to put the mix in and stir.

I take it to my room not bothering to worry if Isabelle was asleep and I set my hot chocolate down. I plug in my iPod, Popular by Ariana Grande ft. MIKA came on. I got ready while drinking my hot chocolate.

I wore what I usually wear since its cold outside, my Hoodie that says God Makes Beautiful Things, skinny jeans and my black combat boots. I leave my hair natural and put on simple make up and brush my teeth.

I grabbed my keys and backpack and headed out the door. I drove my red hummer to school blaring Justin's music Monday songs. As I get to school I realize it's finally Friday! I walk inside the cafeteria and find my best friend Lexi.

*Skipping to 7th period*

I was sitting in Spanish "studying" with my friend Trisha, my best friend Austen, my other friend Trey for our test we were about to take. Well we were really just talking. Trey walked off and Austen was sitting in this rolly chair. He was rolling in it and the wheels were squeaking and they were giving me a headache.

"Austen can you please stop? That's giving me a headache."

"Um let me see... uh... no"

He rolled it faster making them squeak really loud. I asked him again and he didn't so, I grabbed my book City of Bones and wacked him in the back of the head with it.

Everyone in the class went OHHHHHHHHH and the teacher Mr. Gonzales looked at me but didn't say anything. He was probably silently laughing.

Mr. Gonzales was passing out the test and Austen had went back to his seat rubbing his head.

"Mr. Gonzales, I would like to file an assault charge."

"Well did you deserve it?" Mr. Gonzales asked him.

"Uh yea he was giving us a headache with that stupid chair!" Trisha said.

"Okay then let's start the test!"

After the test I listened to my music and read my book until the bell rang. I went to my last period.

After school I drove home and went straight to my room.

I got on twitter and tweeted "Wish I could spend my Christmas with a wonderful person like @justinbieber..." I locked my phone and went to find something to eat.

My phone started buzzing like crazy and I saw...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

hey guys I hope you like this chapter. This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it!!!!