Chapter 18: Journals

Justin's POV

I woke up and Sophie was still in my arms. I wanted to do as much as possible to make her feel better.

I sang her favorite part of my song Swap it out last night so she would calm down. I hated seeing her like this. I carefully got out of her bed and went to the kitchen.

I looked in the pantry to see what I could make for her. Seeing that there was nothing easy to make since I can't cook, I decided to get McDonald's.

I grabbed Sophie's keys and walked out the door to her car. I got in and started it. I drove to McDonald's and waited in the drive thru line. I had my hood up so no one would recognize me.

Finally it was my turn to Order.

Hi welcome to McDonald's. How may I help you?

"Hi um yea I would like two egg McMuffins, a Chocolate chip frappe, and a Strawberry banana smoothie please."

Okay so I have two egg mcmuffins a chocolate chip frappe and a strawberry banana smoothie. is that it?

"Yesmam"

Okay your total is $15.86. You can pull right on up to the window.

"Alright thank you."

I pulled up and pulled out a 20. I gave it to the cashier and she gave me my change. I pulled up to the next window and got our food.

I thanked them and drove back to Sophie's house. I laid the food on a tray and walked into Sophie's room.

She was still asleep.

She had dry tear stains on her cheeks. She still looked beautiful though. I looked at my phone and it said 9:30 am. It's not too early to wake her up. I shook her awake.

Sophie's POV

I didn't really wanna get up. I just wanted to lay in bed all day. I was too upset to do anything. But when Justin brought me McDonald's, I felt better.

I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you so much you know that?" I asked him.

He smiled. "I just hate seeing you upset. Your such a wonderful person, you don't deserve this." I smiled and thanked him.

He gave me my food and we started eating. I put on some music after we ate. We were still on our drinks. Justin was walking around my room looking suspicious.

"Babe what are you doing? You look like my nephew when he is looking for something to get into."

He just shrugged and kept walking. He found a laptop case that came with my The Key perfume. He unzipped it and started going through the papers that were in there.

I didn't have a laptop to go in there so I put some of my drawings of Justin's lyrics in there along with posters that couldn't fit on my wall, a journal I was gonna give Justin when I met him, and my real journal.

"Aha!! Finally! Exactly what I was looking for." He grabbed both the journals holding them up. I ran over and tried grabbing them but he was 5 inches taller than me. Plus when I ran over he raised his arm up. I jumped three times and decided to give up. I went and sat back down.

"Now why do we two journals hm?" He asked.

"One I never finished and I was gonna give it to you when I met you at like a meet and greet or something, and one is my real journal. If you guess which one is the real one you can read it. Deal?"