Chapter 11: Lets Go Call The Family

We were playing NHL 13. I didnt really know how to play, I was just pressing buttons. But an hour later I had beat him.

"BOOM I WON!!! WHOSA LOSA? YOUSA LOSA!!!!!" I screamed while standing up and jumping up and down.

"Yea Yea shut it. Sit down before you fall on your face. You were probably just pressing buttons!!" Justin said sounding annoyed.

"Alright I was haha," I looked at his face and he looked mad.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

I looked back up and shouted, "That your a sore loser!!!!!"

"You know what? I don't have to sit here and take this. I have to call my family and tell them Merry Christmas." He said and walked out.

I knew he was just making an excuse to get out of the room because he left his iPhone where he was sitting.

I sighed, got up and followed his path to the middle bedroom his phone in my hand. I knocked on the door.

"Jay? I'm really sorry. I always get a big ego when I win games..."

I stood out there for 5 minutes before I went inside.

"Hey you know, you left your phone on the couch?" I said to Justin who was laying on the bed on his stomach with his arms around my pillow (with his face on it ) and his chin on the corner.

"Yea I know I made a dramatic exit and I didn't want to ruin it." he said making me giggle.

"I do that all the time. And we don't get signal in here we have to go outside. So come on Jay. Let's go call the family."

I got my hoodie and Justin's supras on grabbed Justin's hand and dragged him out the door.

We went by the pool room where I always used to hang out when I was upset and sat on the swing chair.

I grabbed his phone and asked him who he wanted to call first.

"My momma." he said cutely.

"Okay" I said. I scrolled through his contacts until I found hers. I hit the call button and the speaker button.

"Hey Justin!! I missed you!! I'm with your dad."

"Hey momma. I missed you too and is Jazzy and Jax there?"

"Yup they miss you like crazy!! Jazzy keeps asking when your going to play dress up with her again" I started laughing really hard when she said again.

"Mom!!! Sophie wasn't supposed to know that!!!!"

"Oh is she the girl your always texting me about?! Saying she's amazing and so pretty and-"

"Okay mom tell everyone Merry Christmas and I will see you on New Years!!" he said hanging up and hiding his face.

I knew he was blushing.

"Awe did Justin get embarrassed by his mommy?!"

"No. I just have something in my eye."

"Okay whatever." I said laughing.

"Hey wanna come and spend New Years with me and my family?"

"Sure sounds fun!! Let me ask my mom." I ran over to my mom.

"Hey mom Justin wants me to go to Canada with him for New Years. Can I pretty please??" I asked her with my adorable puppy dog face.

I felt someone come up behind me. I turned around to see Justin doing it too.