Chapter 24: Change Me

We finally landed in Atlanta. I breathed in the fresh air as we stepped off the plane. We made our way through the airport as quietly as we could. We safely grabbed our luggage and walked out the door. There was a black Range Rover waiting for us.

"Let me get those for you." The driver said grabbing our bags.

Justin opened the car door for me and said "There you go M' lady."

I laughed and said "Why thank you kind sir." I curtsied before getting in. Justin laughed too and got in shutting the door.

God i love his laugh.

"Where to Mr. Bieber?"

I laughed because it sounded too proper for someone like Justin.

"The Hilton hotel please sir." Justin said laughing at me.

I yawned as i looked at my phone which said it was 9:00 pm.

"You tired baby?" Justin asked. i nodded.

He patted his lap and said "Come here." I laid my head down on his lap and closed my eyes.

He started singing.

Don't fight fire with fire, if I'm screaming talk quieter, understanding impatience, feel the pain that I'm facing, be like serenity,help reposition my mind, take a chance make a difference in my life, Maybe you could Change Me.

And I fell asleep.

------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!! I decided to update now because I'm on the way to church camp!!! Hope y'all like this chapter I'm about to be where I want in the story. -Rylee