Chapter 25: Achieving Dreams

This chapter got lost for a bit but then I found it so here's Chapter 25!!!

-------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"Here we are Mr. Bieber." The driver said when he opened the car door for us. We were in the Hilton parking garage.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

I turned to Sophie and shook her gently. "Come on baby. We are here."

She groaned. "I dont wanna get up." She opened her eyes and lifted her head off my lap.

"I know but you can go back to sleep when we get to the hotel room." i assured her.

She just nodded sleepily. I got out and helped her get out also. We grabbed our luggage and walked inside.

I got our room keys and we headed to the room. As soon as we got inside Sophie went straight to the bed and went back to sleep.

I chuckled and put our bags against the wall. I stripped down to my underwear and found some sweats.

I climbed into the bed with Sophie and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Night Soph."

__________________

I woke up the next morning with my baby still in my arms. I smiled. I got out of bed and took a shower. I washed my hair and body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and put my bag on the bed searching for some clothes. I decided on a red hoodie, jeans, and a pair of dark gray vans.

After i got dressed my phone started vibrating. I walked over to the bedside table and picked it up.

Without checking to see who it was i answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Justin just calling to see what time you and Sophie are meeting me at the studio."

It was Scooter.

"Oh yeah. Um well im getting ready and im just about to wake Soph up. I guess i will text you when we are leaving?"

"Yeah that sounds great see you then." and with that he hung up.

Sophie's POV

I woke up to Justin gently shaking me "Baby wake up. Sweetheart it's time to get up."

I groaned. I really hate waking up early. "Can you give me my phone?" I asked Justin and he nodded grabbing it. I got it from him and clicked the home button.

10 missed calls:

The bestieee❤

Kassie☺

7 new messages:

The bestiee❤:

Hey how was the flight?

The bestiee❤:

Call me when you can

The bestiee❤:

You there?

The bestiee❤:

OH MY GOD SOPHIE ARE YOU OKAY? WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING??

The bestiee❤:

ANSWER ME IM ABOUT TO CALL 911!!!

Kassie☺:

Hey call me when you get this

Kassie😊:

Lexi and i are getting really worried about you! Call us real quick!!! Miss ya girl!!

All of the calls and texts were within minutes of each other. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What?" Justin asked while sitting down next to me.

"Lexi and my friend Kassie were worried about me last night. I guess i should call them..." i got up and was searching through my bag for some clothes. I called Lexi first.

"Sophie?!" She answered on the first ring.

"Um yeah. Sorry i fell asleep last night."

"Oh. Dude you had me really worried!! You scared the crap out of me!!!! I thought something really bad happened to you! Dont ever do that to me again."

"Yes mom." I answered laughing.

"This isn't funny stop laughing!!"

I laughed harder.

"Okay well we are in our hotel room and im getting ready so i guess i will let you go! I will text you later after we get out of the studio."

"Okay. You better tell me everything!!"

"Okay. I promise I will!"

"Good. Bye beautiful! Good luck!!!!" and she hung up.

I texted Kassie and told her that i was sorry and that i fell asleep. She replied 2 minutes later with

'Okay well happy you are alive text me when your out of the studio'

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. While i was putting on my makeup Justin came in to brush his teeth.

"What does that do?" He asked as i was putting on my eyeliner.

"It makes me look prettier." I said.

He was sitting on the counter watching me put on my makeup after he brushed his teeth.

"Well you don't need it. You're beautiful without it." He smiled at me.

I blushed. "Well too bad. Im almost done, and i like it!" i said sticking my tongue out at him.

I put on my mascara and i was finished.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the full mirror beside it. I admired my outfit:

Blue jean jacket, my gray and purple shirt that says 'Love Lasts Forever' with an infinity sign, blue jeans, and nude flats.

My hair was straight and my makeup was natural.

I grabbed my purse and sat down on the bed waiting for Justin.

He walked out of the bathroom.

"You ready to achieve your dream?"

"Yeah." Was all i could say. I was so excited to finally be reaching my dream.

I flashed back to when i was 5 and i was listening to Hannah Montana with a makeshift microphone in my hand dancing on the fireplace. All i saw was people screaming my name while i was dancing on a real stage with a real microphone.

"Well come on!" Justin said interrupting my thoughts.

I got up and we walked to the front where a car was waiting for us.

Everything was becoming surreal in that moment as we got in the car. Justin texted Scooter and told him we were on our way and i texted everyone i knew telling them i was about to living my dream.

**********************************************************************

Hey so this chapter was missing and i couldnt figure out where it was but i found it so here it is!!! -Rylee