Chapter 21: Please Don't Cry

The next morning I was woken up by my light being turned on.

"Sophie wake up. It's time to get ready for school."

I opened my eyes to see my mom had left the room. I rolled over to see Justin who groaned and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Come on Justin. If I have to get up then so do you." I said trying to tear the blanket out of his hands.

"Ugh why so early??" he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Ask my school." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I went to the freezer and grabbed 2 chocolate chip ego waffles. I put them in the toaster and walked to the bathroom.

Once I got out I went back to the kitchen and put the waffles on a plate. I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and poured Orange Pineapple juice in them.

I grabbed the food and drinks and walked back to my room to see Justin dressed and packing his stuff.

I put everything down on my desk by the door and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back.

Once it sank in that he was leaving tears fell from my eyes and Justin turned around hugging me tight.

"Babe don't cry. It just makes leaving 10 times harder. Please don't cry. Shhh." He said as he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. By then I was bawling.

"Are those chocolate chip waffles??" he asked trying to make me laugh. He succeeded.

"Yea.. there's also Orange Pineapple juice." I wiped my eyes and grabbed one of the waffles and a cup.

I sat on the bed and started eating. Justin grabbed the plate and his cup and sat next to me. We ate in silence and once we were finished I took the dishes to the kitchen sink.

I found an outfit in my closet and laid it out on my bed. I turned on my straightener and took out all my makeup.

I turned around and saw Justin sitting on my bed playing on his phone. He looked up and saw me. He put his phone down beside him and told me to come over to him. So I did.

I crawled into his lap and he held me for about 8 or 10 minutes before I finally pulled away and got up.

"Okay, I have got to get ready." I said and grabbed my clothes.

"Go outside the door for a few minutes while I change." I told him.

He grabbed his phone off the bed and did as told.

I changed into my clothes and opened the door.

"You can come in now. I'm through." I told him laughing.

Justin looked up from his phone and put it in his pocket.

I walked over to my dresser and started straightening my hair. Justin, who was sitting on my bed, got up and walked over to my radio and plugged his phone in.

She Dont Like the Lights started playing. I sang and dance while doing my make up. Justin laughed at me but hey i really didnt care i was having fun.

"When i get back maybe I will teach you the dance!" he laughed.

"Yes!! I've always wanted to learn it!"

"Baby your so cute. I'm glad your mine." He came over and poked my nose.

We both laughed and I checked my phone which said 7:20 am.

"Come on let's go. Im gonna be late!!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of my room. He grabbed his bags and his keys.

We said bye to my mom and dad and we walked to the car. Justin opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He opened the back door and threw his stuff in and got in the car himself.

-----

The car ride was silent for we were both thinking about him leaving.

"Soph, i just want you know that if you ever want or need to talk just call me. We can also facetime and text, okay?"

"Okay." I smiled thinking about my favorite book 'The Fault in Our Stars'

We were now in the school parking lot. I got out and blew him a kiss, before walking into the Senior building. Trying to hold back my tears i walked to my locker.

I had just opened it when Lexi came flying down the hallway screaming

"SOPHIE!!!!!"

I laughed as she pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and grabbed my bag out of my locker and shut it.

We walked to the choir room and sat down in the bleachers.

"Tell me everything that happened after i left!!!" She said very excitedly.

"Okay..." I began

--------------------------

Hey guys thought i should update earlier because yall deserve it!! Thank you for entering my contest!! LovinLacrosseLife37 won!! She will will have her own character starting next chapter!

-Rylee