Chapter 28: Best Day Ever Part 1

Honestly i really hate surprises. So when Justin told me "Just go take a shower. Where we are going is a surprise!" I certainly did not jump up and down and scream for joy.

Of course I love romance but you see, I like to be in control of the situation. If i cant, then i would like to know where im going.

But I did as told and took a shower.

When i got out there were clothes laid out on the bed.

"Justin??"

No answer.

"Justin are you in here??"

Again, no answer.

I walked closer to the clothes and saw a note laying on top.

'I picked these clothes out for our date. There will be a car waiting for you outside.

Love Justin:)'

I rolled my eyes. Sighing i got dressed and put on my makeup and did my hair.

I wore a sleeveless blue dress with like nude pink flowers that went just below my knees, (the neckline just below my collar bone) like one Taylor Swift would wear, my jean jacket of course, and my nude color flats.

My eye make up was black on the eyelid and tan above the eye lid. Eye liner and mascara same as always. (Hanna's make up from PLL season 2)

I curled my hair and put it in a side ponytail, pinning back my bangs.

Once i was ready i glanced in the full body mirror and was pleased.

------------------

I sat in the limo Justin had called for me and looked out the window. I was trying to find out where i was, having no luck whatsoever.

Suddenly the car stopped and my door opened.

I stepped out into the almost empty parking lot. Justins car was next to the limo. There was a gravel pathway in the trees.

"Ms. Mercer you will need to follow the gravel pathway to find your true love." The driver spoke.

"Okay thank you. Um did he pay you to say that??"

Without a word he nodded and got in the limo and drove off.

"Alright then." i said to myself.

I walked through the gravel, which also had sticks and huge rocks, tripping and almost falling on my face. After 5 minutes i reached the end of the path that revealed a beautiful park.

There was a swingset, and merry go round, and a huge club house thing made out of wood.

Justin stood up from the play house. "Oh Princess, please come up for your prince awaits."

I climbed up the ladder laughing. There was a blanket laid out and on top were paper plates and a picnic basket.

I gasped and smiled. "A picnic??"

He nodded also smiling. "Only the best for my baby."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Im starving, what did you prepare for us my prince?" I asked taking off my shoes and sitting next to him.

"Your always starving." We both laughed. "Anyways," he pulled out two sandwiches. "I made Dutch cheese and tomato sandwhiches."

"You read the whole book??"

"Well yeah. It is my favorite, i do like to read too. It get my mind off everything."

"I love you so much." I whispered.