Chapter 19: I'm Just a Big Dissapointment

I woke up and it was dark out. I turned to face Justin and shook him awake.

"Hmm?" he asked.

I could tell he was half asleep.

"Baby we need to get up and get ready." I stood up and stretched. My back popped.

"For what?" he asked covering himself back up with the blanket.

"To go to my grandma's house." I answered.

He nodded his head and got up slowly. He stretched like I did and we walked to my room.

"You don't have to dress fancy. Just saying."

He nodded his head and dug through his bag. He wore a white shirt, a denim jacket, black pants and gold supras.

I grabbed his purple varsity jacket with BIEBER written on the back, a black long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans and I grabbed his black vans.

I came out of the bathroom after changing to see Justin trying to fix his hair and failing miserably.

"Ugh why can't I do this right?"

I walked over to him. "Awe baby do you need help?"

He nodded his head. I brushed his hair out so I could start over. I put some of his hair gel on my hands and rubbed them in his hair. His hair was so soft.

"Your gel smells really expensive." I said laughing.

"I didn't know you had a 6th sense where you could smell money." He was sitting on the bed looking up at me.

"Oh Yea I didn't tell you. Oops." I was finished.

I spiked up the front and made the point tilt to the left. I also smoothed down the back and made sure every piece of hair was down.

"There." I said and backed up.

Justin got up and went to the mirror. "How did you do that?" he asked.

"I took some cosmetology classes last year." I said nonchalantly.

I washed my hands and walked back to straighten my hair and put on my make-up.

I threw my hair in a pony tail and left my bangs out. They were so long they didn't look like bangs anymore.

"Babe?" I said and Justin came over to me.

"Yes?"

"Can you go get the scissors out of the kitchen?" he nodded his head and left.

He came back about 5 minutes later. "Here." He said handing me the scissors.

I took them and styled my bangs. After I was done I grabbed the hair I cut off and threw it away.

"Wow my girlfriend can sing, AND do hair. I'm living the good life."

I laughed. "Shut up."

I grabbed my purse putting my charger, phone, and some movies in. I grabbed my keys and we headed to my grandma's.

We got out of the car and walked to the door.

"Hey Sophie!!" I turned around and saw Cameron who is like my little brother running towards us.

"Hey Cami!!!" he hugged me.

"Cameron this is Justin, Justin this is Cameron, I've known him forever it seems like."

They did a bro hug.

"Hey I'll see you later okay? Maybe me Justin and Ryen will go walking later."